Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

That's excellent! I'm so pleased you've got work sorted. Have a fab weekend... Fish supper? Yummmmm xxx

As soon as I go up the road (Motherwell) I'm getting a fritter from the chippy! Not had one for years.

I'm due up at end if oct and that's deffo on my list and the black crusts off a plain loaf, well fired rolls and a bridie :)

I'm salivating now! X

I really wanted a deep fried pizza but they had none ready. Can't beat a good bit off stodge as an occasional treat :D

Today has been a lovely day. Great weather and a lovely day out with Gavin and sister and family.

Food..

pic20140913224130.jpg

Strawberries and porridge for breakfast. Asda chicken pasta salad for lunch. Massive salad with feta and chicken chargrills for dinner. And a bowl of cotton candy grapes as a snack. Also had one of the Quest protein bars I ordered and have to say I was really disappointed. Tasted really gritty and made me sooo thirsty. Was also very sticky and hard to get off the wrapper and eat. I had a lemon cream pie one and am hoping some of the other flavours are better as they were expensive!

Today's food..been a hungry day!

pic20140914234439.jpg

Porridge with strawberries and raspberries. Potato and leek soup. Sunday lunch was chicken, gravy, veggies, new potatoes and yorkshire puddings. Snack of all bran, greek yogurt, honey and strawberries. Beans with sausages on toast for dinner. And rounded the day off with chickpea pesto shells and a nutella snack pot. Really need to get caught up on diaries. Tomorrow I fast!

Pretty good choices for a hungry day. Well done. Your food is always so colourful!

Sister in law told me story about my nephew who is 6:

On walk home from school, he was viewing referendum posters in people's windows. Looking at a 'Naw' poster he said if he had a vote, it definitely wouldn't be no because "they can't even spell no properly so they probably aren't very good at their job!'

Kids are so funny sometimes :)

Hope uv had a good day! X

Well done!

I had a wee notion for yorkies today. Will deffo be putting a roast on my menu soon :)

X
I love a proper Sunday dinner and it wouldn't be one without some yorkies!

Pretty good choices for a hungry day. Well done. Your food is always so colourful!

Only because I had nothing less healthy in the house. Badly need to do a food shop x

Sister in law told me story about my nephew who is 6:

On walk home from school, he was viewing referendum posters in people's windows. Looking at a 'Naw' poster he said if he had a vote, it definitely wouldn't be no because "they can't even spell no properly so they probably aren't very good at their job!'

Kids are so funny sometimes :)

Hope uv had a good day! X

Can't believe the number of posters and flags that are up here. Is all getting a bit stressful. Will be glad when it's over whatever the result is. x

Today hasn't been a good day. Managed a successful fast but for some reason I am fighting the desire to binge on an hour by hour basis. Have felt like this the last couple of weeks. Don't really know what's causing it as it feels like self sabotage when I'm so close to having a healthy bmi ..which I haven't had in over a decade. I'm enjoying eating healthily but there is this wee voice that keeps telling me to eat. Eat everything. Tonight I really wished I was fat again and didn't care what I was eating as after all these months of losing weight.. constantly thinking of the consequences of just eating what I want... well, it is wearing a bit thin. I don't know what to do. I even worked an extra 4 hours tonight to try and distract myself :rolleyes: I'm sick of thinking about food..what to eat...what not to eat. Feeling really down in the dumps.

Food

pic20140916003046.jpg

Was greeted by a spider near the size of Gavin in the kitchen sink this morning...that certainly woke me up! My fast day meal was soba noodles with a tomato and basil sauce with quorn balls.

Big hugs chick. Sorry ur feeling a bit low and fatigued with all this dieting malarkey.

You have done brilliantly. Absolutely fantastically well. Your progress is keeping me going.

Is there anything u can do to get out of the house and occupy ur mind? Join a class? Fitness, healthy cooking, spanish, anything like that? Exercise always lifts my mood. It's 6am and I will be heading to gym soon. Not forcing myself, I like it. I don't knock my pan out either. I just bimble along...

Hope today is better x

Aw honey massive hugs I have days where I feel the same & that annoying little voice almost wins & I had 9 days a couple of weeks ago where it did & honestly it made me feel worse & I'm still not back down to where I was. I think the work situation probably didn't help as you were tired & stressed but hopefully now that's getting easier with you not having to travel things will start to feel better xx

Thanks TH and Lexie x I'm stepping away from minis for a few days. Haven't fallen off the wagon but am stressed and think maybe not worrying about food too much is probably a good thing. I'll be back after the referendum. I am glad I live in a country where I have a right to vote and for my voice to be heard. I am no less patriotic than the next Scot regardless of how I chose to vote. I do have grave concerns for the future though from a personal point of view and how it will affect me and my family. The whole thing is making me more stressed, particularly with the atmosphere it is creating where I live. I hope everyone has a good few days x

Thanks TH and Lexie x I'm stepping away from minis for a few days. Haven't fallen off the wagon but am stressed and think maybe not worrying about food too much is probably a good thing. I'll be back after the referendum. I am glad I live in a country where I have a right to vote and for my voice to be heard. I am no less patriotic than the next Scot regardless of how I chose to vote. I do have grave concerns for the future though from a personal point of view and how it will affect me and my family. The whole thing is making me more stressed, particularly with the atmosphere it is creating where I live. I hope everyone has a good few days x[/QUOTE

Take care chick! See you in a bit :) x

I hope the result is what you wanted weebuns. I'm really glad we will stay together
X

Thanks TH and Lexie x I'm stepping away from minis for a few days. Haven't fallen off the wagon but am stressed and think maybe not worrying about food too much is probably a good thing. I'll be back after the referendum. I am glad I live in a country where I have a right to vote and for my voice to be heard. I am no less patriotic than the next Scot regardless of how I chose to vote. I do have grave concerns for the future though from a personal point of view and how it will affect me and my family. The whole thing is making me more stressed, particularly with the atmosphere it is creating where I live. I hope everyone has a good few days x

Hope your feeling less stressed now the result's been declared - try to relax over the weekend (I've not been posting cos of a nasty bug!)

Today hasn't been a good day. Managed a successful fast but for some reason I am fighting the desire to binge on an hour by hour basis. Have felt like this the last couple of weeks. Don't really know what's causing it as it feels like self sabotage when I'm so close to having a healthy bmi ..which I haven't had in over a decade. I'm enjoying eating healthily but there is this wee voice that keeps telling me to eat. Eat everything. Tonight I really wished I was fat again and didn't care what I was eating as after all these months of losing weight.. constantly thinking of the consequences of just eating what I want... well, it is wearing a bit thin. I don't know what to do. I even worked an extra 4 hours tonight to try and distract myself :rolleyes: I'm sick of thinking about food..what to eat...what not to eat. Feeling really down in the dumps.

Food

View attachment 153628

Was greeted by a spider near the size of Gavin in the kitchen sink this morning...that certainly woke me up! My fast day meal was soba noodles with a tomato and basil sauce with quorn balls.

I'm sorry ur struggling - hope seeing how far u've come helps a bit - I recognise I those signs and guess we'd be millionaires if u we knew the answer! I think sometimes the more u try - the tougher it gets and the pressure builds up and exacerbates the munchies!

I read in one of ur more recent posts that ur taking a break from Minis - hope that's helped? If things worsen how about trying to have a fast free week whilst eating healthily?

Hey get me giving u advice when after my 4 week hol I've gained 15lbs!!!! Hope things pick up for u soon. Xx

Last edited:
Back