Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Oh my gosh weebuns! Sooooo close and you've done amazing! Seriously amazing! You've always just stuck to what you believed worked for you, and it has! Your in the 10s!!!! Amazing! Your gonna have such a fab slinky Xmas and there's no way your mum can't notice your massive loss! You should put a bigger pic of you in the house for when she stays, so she can seeeee how far you've come, and all on your own! Wow! Xxx

Thanks everyone :D Hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm in the 10s when only this time last year I was pushing at 17 stones. And it also, I hope, goes to show you don't need to have massive losses to get somewhere...it all adds up. Fasting has turned my life around like I never would have believed. I did think for many years I was just destined to be fat forever. Fasting was the perfect fit for me. Could easily suck it up and be strong and focussed for a day at a time knowing I could relax the next day. And I'm glad that my decision to eat well on UDs didn't backfire on me. It was hard when other people were having a lot less calories on an UD not to panic and cut my own calories. You really can enjoy yourself and lose weight...without having to make things too hard on yourself. I love that more people have given fasting a go since I joined. I know some use it as a way to maintain and others as a switch when nearing goal or when another plan doesn't suit any more or isn't giving the desired results. I wish I could get all the non believers to give fasting a go!!:p I hope that I've shown that you can also fast from the get go and get the results you want without the need for anything else. I hope I don't sound big headed. :eek: I'm proud of myself for achieving what I have so far..and feeling proud of myself is a bit of an alien feeling so I'm probably going on a bit and sounding like a preachy prat!! I have 7.8lbs to lose to get to a normal BMI. If I do that I will have lost 6 stone...6lbs...6 ounces...all the sixes!! Hope everyone has had a good day x
So pleased to read that - u've done soon well and u deserve to be slim - can understand why it's taking a while to sink in tho - but I was chuffed to read ur feeling proud - and so u shd be - what a journey and ur an inspiration to others too - better stop there or I'll turn into a sycophant but WELL DONE!!

My mother is staying an extra night...blooming builders! I may have turned to cider to ease my pain :party0016:

Yes get plenty down u until ur oblivious - good luck xx

My mother is safely back home now :) Have had a good day... well for the most part. Managed to get some extra work hours banked this morning which was a bonus. Had lots of nice tasty food and nibbles as I did an M&S food run late this afternoon. And had a nice quiet night in with strictly, casualty.. some cider and crisps :party0051: Have even found an old fat face pic I may put up tomorrow as a comparison now I've lost so much weight...how could I not have realised how fat I was?? All that was great. My minis experience today...not so much. Being sworn at and talked down to and then it being edited so it looks like it never happened and their behaviour is acceptable...yeah that leaves me kind of cold and disillusioned with this place.

Can't wait to see pics. You've lost an amazing amount of weight, the difference will be amazing too. You were sworn at? That's disgusting!! Really hope admin sort that out! Xxx

I'm desperate to see the piccie I love comparisons!!! As for minis it's safer to stick on our happy little forum it's what I learned when I was a xen girl even then some of the girls started a hate campaign against me claiming I was fake & wasn't who I said I was, wasn't losing what I said I was etc. I was lucky to have Kat who had met me as we live close by one another. Stay where we love you honey xx

Didn't manage to get pictures up as had wanted to take one today to do a comparison with but I woke up with a lovely hormonal spot on my nose that makes me look like I'm auditioning for Rudolph. And tonight a twin spot has appeared in the middle of my forehead so that if I'm unlucky with that part I can try out for a unicorn :rolleyes: If no better tomorrow I'll just use the profile pic from a few weeks back. Keeping my full length progress shots taken from the start till I hit target, but even facially the difference is clear to see.

Don't worry about me being sworn at. I'm not easily offended or delicate :p It's the whole whitewashing of it that has disappointed me. Anyway I'll write more tomorrow as it's late and I'm feeling hungry so off to get a snack before bed...perhaps some toast ...or maybe a sandwich :)

Looking forward to those pics weebuns and really can't wait to see the beginning and end final ones, they're going to be good!
Cavegirl, the offending thread was removed, cleaned up and put back as if nothing ever happened so you're not going to be able to see it anyway.

My mother is safely back home now :) Have had a good day... well for the most part. Managed to get some extra work hours banked this morning which was a bonus. Had lots of nice tasty food and nibbles as I did an M&S food run late this afternoon. And had a nice quiet night in with strictly, casualty.. some cider and crisps :party0051: Have even found an old fat face pic I may put up tomorrow as a comparison now I've lost so much weight...how could I not have realised how fat I was?? All that was great. My minis experience today...not so much. Being sworn at and talked down to and then it being edited so it looks like it never happened and their behaviour is acceptable...yeah that leaves me kind of cold and disillusioned with this place.

Glad Mum has left u in peace and really looking forward to see ur pics! But sorry to hear about the abuse - some people are v sad and must have v empty lives!! Stick with us xx

Face comparison pic. I now keep looking at it and thinking can you tell the difference? :eek: First pic at my heaviest of nearly 17 stone and last pic taken as my previous profile pic around 7lbs ago.(.. my twin spots are still taking up residence on my face today unfortunately.) I look boiling in first pic...as Kitty said to me a healthy rosy look :p This is because although I actually was boiling when we were out for lunch, I wouldn't take my cardigan off as I was so conscious of my size. These probably won't stay up long as I really wanted to wait till I got to target.. so this is just a quick preview.

View attachment 155599

Face comparison pic. I now keep looking at it and thinking can you tell the difference? :eek: First pic at my heaviest of nearly 17 stone and last pic taken as my previous profile pic around 7lbs ago.(.. my twin spots are still taking up residence on my face today unfortunately.) I look boiling in first pic...as Kitty said to me a healthy rosy look :p This is because although I actually was boiling when we were out for lunch, I wouldn't take my cardigan off as I was so conscious of my size. These probably won't stay up long as I really wanted to wait till I got to target.. so this is just a quick preview.

View attachment 155599

sorry but u need to go to the opticians if u can't see the difference! As Carrie says u look so much younger, ur cheeks are lots slimmer and make ur nose look nicer! Ur skin looks healthier too! Stopping now - more compliments from us all on ur final reveal!! Just thought ur Mum cd come with u for an eye test if she still can't see the difference!!

Back