Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

WOW. Hard to believe it's the same girl, look at the difference around your eyes, and where is your chin?? Amazing.

Before I think I had a chineck...where all your chins and neck just merge into one!! x

Ali you look like the first persons daughter!!! You look so much younger & bloody gorgeous x

I agree with Lexie!!! You look so much younger!!! Xxx

Awww thank you both for saying I look younger xx Thankfully my face has just shrunk without going droopy which I am very grateful for :)

sorry but u need to go to the opticians if u can't see the difference! As Carrie says u look so much younger, ur cheeks are lots slimmer and make ur nose look nicer! Ur skin looks healthier too! Stopping now - more compliments from us all on ur final reveal!! Just thought ur Mum cd come with u for an eye test if she still can't see the difference!!

Oh you make me laugh upndown. Only last weekend my mother said she thought I was getting fatter in the face again :rolleyes: I think it's hard to see the differences when you are looking in the mirror everyday so I'm glad I have some pics to reassure me it's not in my imagination xx

So I am slightly annoyed tonight. Person from the other day is back on again acting like nothing happened. I wish that the whole sorry saga had been left up for everyone to take their own conclusions from. Instead it has been sanitised and wiped from history. I have a feeling I may even be reprimanded for writing this despite the fact I will mention no names in this post. This wasn't a thread I followed. I merely noticed it on the activity stream on Friday night and Saturday morning when I was up early trying to fit some extra hours of work in. The dispute was between 2 other people..not me. However I was uneasy watching it unfold..name calling etc.. and it got to the point where I said something. My crime was to point out that a point that was vehemently denied by the thread "owner" was in fact true according to their own food diary. I said I wasn't taking sides but that it was unfair to mock someone for pointing out something that was true. So instead of doing what I would have done, if I realised I had made a mistake and saying "oops my bad"...they chose to insult my intelligence and swear at me. Ban me from their thread and say that anonymous people who swoop in and abuse them weren't welcome. Apparently we should all have a food diary, have it open to the public and give our full name and shoe size to be on minis! It wasn't just me they turned on...anyone who didn't agree with them wasn't welcome. Why am I annoyed? I believed minis had a zero tolerance policy for this kind of thing. Today it is like it never happened. The poster who swore at me has their reputation intact, whiter that white and smelling of roses and if someone didn't witness it they are none the wiser. Did I receive an apology?...of course I didn't. Some people are right even when they are wrong. I am the first to admit we can all lose our cool and say things we shouldn't...but would I swear at and belittle a stranger on the internet?...erm...NO. I think it says more about them than me that they had to resort to profanity. And I am not bringing this up to be vindictive or malicious....it is because I feel disappointed at the way it was dealt with. I'm not some delicate flower that has never been sworn at before!

There is no point in me dwelling on it as I have no say in it, it's gone, it no longer exists (well...apart from my screenshots! ).. so life goes on :) I think I'll stick to this section alone from now on!!

Before I think I had a chineck...where all your chins and neck just merge into one!! x

Awww thank you both for saying I look younger xx Thankfully my face has just shrunk without going droopy which I am very grateful for :)

Oh you make me laugh upndown. Only last weekend my mother said she thought I was getting fatter in the face again :rolleyes: I think it's hard to see the differences when you are looking in the mirror everyday so I'm glad I have some pics to reassure me it's not in my imagination xx

Just take ur Mum for an eye test and give her a 'How to be a Good Parent' book for Christmas!

So I am slightly annoyed tonight. Person from the other day is back on again acting like nothing happened. I wish that the whole sorry saga had been left up for everyone to take their own conclusions from. Instead it has been sanitised and wiped from history. I have a feeling I may even be reprimanded for writing this despite the fact I will mention no names in this post. This wasn't a thread I followed. I merely noticed it on the activity stream on Friday night and Saturday morning when I was up early trying to fit some extra hours of work in. The dispute was between 2 other people..not me. However I was uneasy watching it unfold..name calling etc.. and it got to the point where I said something. My crime was to point out that a point that was vehemently denied by the thread "owner" was in fact true according to their own food diary. I said I wasn't taking sides but that it was unfair to mock someone for pointing out something that was true. So instead of doing what I would have done, if I realised I had made a mistake and saying "oops my bad"...they chose to insult my intelligence and swear at me. Ban me from their thread and say that anonymous people who swoop in and abuse them weren't welcome. Apparently we should all have a food diary, have it open to the public and give our full name and shoe size to be on minis! It wasn't just me they turned on...anyone who didn't agree with them wasn't welcome. Why am I annoyed? I believed minis had a zero tolerance policy for this kind of thing. Today it is like it never happened. The poster who swore at me has their reputation intact, whiter that white and smelling of roses and if someone didn't witness it they are none the wiser. Did I receive an apology?...of course I didn't. Some people are right even when they are wrong. I am the first to admit we can all lose our cool and say things we shouldn't...but would I swear at and belittle a stranger on the internet?...erm...NO. I think it says more about them than me that they had to resort to profanity. And I am not bringing this up to be vindictive or malicious....it is because I feel disappointed at the way it was dealt with. I'm not some delicate flower that has never been sworn at before!

There is no point in me dwelling on it as I have no say in it, it's gone, it no longer exists (well...apart from my screenshots! ).. so life goes on :) I think I'll stick to this section alone from now on!!

I agree with Lexie - send ur screen shots to admin - I'd like to think they'd swiftly deal with all reported abuse.

So weighed in this morning after my first maintenance week and I was only up by 0.4lbs. I'll be honest I haven't counted any calories and have pretty much been eating what I want. :eek: I know this will catch up with me even if the scales aren't showing it today...it always does! I can't afford to be complacent and think I can get away with it. I probably am far more active though.. now I have Gavin to walk ...and it has been a good few week since I didn't get a minimum of 10,000 steps a day... though sometimes I do force myself to get there late on at night if it hasn't been an active day. I may track calories for the rest of the week to give me an idea of how much I'm eating compared to my fitbit calorie burn. I can't believe how quickly the first week of October has gone, it'll be Christmas before you know it. I may have purchased Gavin a Halloween outfit today..I think he'll make a smashing pumpkin :)

Hi weebuns,
I have just read your diary and ......wow!!!
I am so impressed with how well you have done!
I am/was cynical about juddd diet working for me for weight loss but after reading your diary, i am hoping to now be as successful as you have been.

Just started on monday after losing the bulk of my weight doing VLCD. I found that being nearer to goal is making me struggle more and more trying to stick to a strict diet so i thought i would give juddd a go.

Time will tell i suppose and proof will be on weigh in day but i am now hopeful after reading your diary that it really can work!!

Hi weebuns, I have just read your diary and ......wow!!! I am so impressed with how well you have done! I am/was cynical about juddd diet working for me for weight loss but after reading your diary, i am hoping to now be as successful as you have been. Just started on monday after losing the bulk of my weight doing VLCD. I found that being nearer to goal is making me struggle more and more trying to stick to a strict diet so i thought i would give juddd a go. Time will tell i suppose and proof will be on weigh in day but i am now hopeful after reading your diary that it really can work!!

It can work, good luck with your journey x

Thanks lexie, i will have a look at your diary next :)

Mine has only been on here about 7 months I was a cal counter til then but got stuck & unless I only ate 1200 a day with lots of exercise I didn't lose. 5:2 (occasionally 4:3) has lost the last 21lbs for me x

Hi weebuns,
I have just read your diary and ......wow!!!
I am so impressed with how well you have done!
I am/was cynical about juddd diet working for me for weight loss but after reading your diary, i am hoping to now be as successful as you have been.

Just started on monday after losing the bulk of my weight doing VLCD. I found that being nearer to goal is making me struggle more and more trying to stick to a strict diet so i thought i would give juddd a go.

Time will tell i suppose and proof will be on weigh in day but i am now hopeful after reading your diary that it really can work!!

Hi and thanks x What Lexie says is right, it really does work. Best thing is to not overcomplicate it and try and cut corners and speed things up by cutting too many calories on an UD I've found. I've lost all my weight with it and can't recommend it highly enough. If you weigh daily the fluctuations can mess with your head so only do it if you are prepared for them to move about. It really is that simple, just need to put the effort in for 2/3 days a week and be reasonably sensible for the rest and the weight comes off. I wish you luck and let me know how you get on, and if I can be off any help just ask x

You'll all need to wait till Halloween to see Gavin in his outfit as the less time he is in it the better...he's still eating everything and currently waiting on a soft toy's hand to pass through him..nice :rolleyes: I seem to have been really busy this week and yet somehow I'm behind with my work and will need to work tonight to get up to date with my hours. Gavin had dog training yesterday where he was picked on by 2 girl Labradors who decided to form a gang and keep tipping him over. Gavin is a wuss and let them while all the time whimpering till eventually he'd had enough (after being tipped over about a dozen times!) and potted one of them on the nose with his paw...and then ran like the wind.. and it took me 15 minutes to get him back on his lead! He does make me laugh :doggy:My calorie tracking shows, as I already knew, I'm eating far too much so before I cry when I get on the scales I'm getting back to some home cooking and proper meals.

Back