Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

I think the error was eating a whole chocolate orange after my lunch! :eek:

that's ok if you enjoyed it and stopped after eating only one!

Hi and thanks x What Lexie says is right, it really does work. Best thing is to not overcomplicate it and try and cut corners and speed things up by cutting too many calories on an UD I've found. I've lost all my weight with it and can't recommend it highly enough. If you weigh daily the fluctuations can mess with your head so only do it if you are prepared for them to move about. It really is that simple, just need to put the effort in for 2/3 days a week and be reasonably sensible for the rest and the weight comes off. I wish you luck and let me know how you get on, and if I can be off any help just ask x

Thanks weebuns.
I weigh weekly as i dont like fluctuations so 1st juddd weigh in will be wednesday next week.

It all feels very naughty and not diet at the minute.
My juddd up day calories are 1884 and i would be guilty of thinking reducing these will speed things up but after you have said that, i will make sure i eat them all.

I stupidly ate it because I've felt "off" all day..slightly queasy, just not quite right. I ate it to make me feel better...it didn't :eek: Even now I still think food is the answer to most things!

I do the same, have a bad day, feel poorly, just bored, I always think the answer is food even though I know it isn't! We are clearly just programmed that way honey xx

One of my pupils has this wee dog. He named him Jug because he's a cross between a jack Russell and a pug.

So cute! Had to take a pic when I passed him sitting in the van. He goes to work with the dad :) x

Attachments

• image-2891560625.jpg
    image-2891560625.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 62
One of my pupils has this wee dog. He named him Jug because he's a cross between a jack Russell and a pug. So cute! Had to take a pic when I passed him sitting in the van. He goes to work with the dad :) x

One of my colleagues has just got a jug puppy, he's bloody adorable. Apparently that is what they are known as a breed as jugs, too funny. Then again I want a cockerpoo

I've just read through your entire diary and just wanted to say what an inspiration it has been :)

A massive well done for the fantastic weight loss :D

Tell Gavin he has nothing to worry about. There's only one Gavin!

Check out these pleading eyes... How could u say no?! My friends dog called lennie... X

Attachments

• image-3616898123.jpg
    image-3616898123.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 44
I have tonsillitis. And sore ears and a serious catarrh problem. I'm an absolute joy to be around. I've my cousin's wedding on Saturday and I'm off house hunting next week. At the moment all I want to do is eat and sleep. The scales are horrified with me ...but I'll see to that when antibiotics are finished. I'll try and catch up on here soon :)

I have tonsillitis. And sore ears and a serious catarrh problem. I'm an absolute joy to be around. I've my cousin's wedding on Saturday and I'm off house hunting next week. At the moment all I want to do is eat and sleep. The scales are horrified with me ...but I'll see to that when antibiotics are finished. I'll try and catch up on here soon :)

Aw Ali honey not good! Massive hugs coming your way but don't share your germs I have my own thanks. Try & rest up & get yourself better xx

oh sorry to hear ur feeling rotten - hope Gavin is a good nurse! Just rest and hope u feel better once the anti b's kick in and make the wedding.

Back