Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Hi Weebuns - hope ur feeling better? Quiet here without you!

Still alive. Still on antibiotics. Managed to make it over to Belfast for the wedding and swapped painkillers for alcohol...not the wisest choice. Back here for the week and then back over at the weekend for around 10 days to do some serious house hunting. I did weigh this morning and the result was shocking...think I'm heading for a minis record for the most weight gained in a month...and yet I'm still not back on plan :copon:I seem to not be bothered which is a bit worrying!! Did a massive shop yesterday and managed to eat most of it in 24 hours. I just want to eat all the food. I'm hoping it's a combination of being ill and tired but something needs to click in soon or I'll be munching my way back up the sizes :17729::eat::eatdrink051::eatdrink023::sign0007:

Honey it's not real weight it's water & actual food weight a lot of it & it will come off as quickly as it went on. And it's being poorly that's making you do it!!! Ok the only thing I can think that might work is to think about your mum & how she would love to be able to tell you that you have gained weight - did that work? In the meantime lots of love coming your way x

Sorry to hear ur still feeling rough - hoping that the eating will get back in check when ur feeling better. Needs to or u'll be going round in the nude having sold ur 'big' clothes! Like Lexie's suggestion to get u back on plan!

Good to hear ur off to Belfast - will u meet up with Kitty? Or has the threat of beating u up put u off lol

This has been a disaster of a week. My mother has been...well...my mother :rolleyes: I've been shaking off the bug I've had. And I'm supposed to be over in Belfast today for the start of my house hunting but I'm not, I'm here with poorly Gavin. He got attacked by another dog yesterday morning when we were out on our normal walk and I only got him back from the vet's tonight. He had to have a wee operation and is feeling very sorry for himself and I'll admit my heart is breaking for him. He has a collar to wear for 10 days, stitches, antibiotics, painkillers and needs to go to the on call vet on Sunday for another steroid injection to help with the bruising and swelling he has. Other dog owner just got her dog and left but thankfully 2 people who witnessed it knew who she was. So police were called. She is claiming Gavin went for her dog first...Gavin is ALWAYS on a lead and wouldn't say boo to a goose, the proof being that despite Gavin having too many puncture wounds to count her dog didn't have a mark on it. So police are continuing their enquiries and getting statements from the witnesses. So it's not been a good week. Add to that my scales are horrified with me :eek: Will catch up on here over the weekend.

This has been a disaster of a week. My mother has been...well...my mother :rolleyes: I've been shaking off the bug I've had. And I'm supposed to be over in Belfast today for the start of my house hunting but I'm not, I'm here with poorly Gavin. He got attacked by another dog yesterday morning when we were out on our normal walk and I only got him back from the vet's tonight. He had to have a wee operation and is feeling very sorry for himself and I'll admit my heart is breaking for him. He has a collar to wear for 10 days, stitches, antibiotics, painkillers and needs to go to the on call vet on Sunday for another steroid injection to help with the bruising and swelling he has. Other dog owner just got her dog and left but thankfully 2 people who witnessed it knew who she was. So police were called. She is claiming Gavin went for her dog first...Gavin is ALWAYS on a lead and wouldn't say boo to a goose, the proof being that despite Gavin having too many puncture wounds to count her dog didn't have a mark on it. So police are continuing their enquiries and getting statements from the witnesses. So it's not been a good week. Add to that my scales are horrified with me :eek: Will catch up on here over the weekend.

Oh no what a week you've had - poor Gavin what a horrible experience - I hope he heals quickly - hopefully he will as he's young and healthy. Pity you didn't get to Belfast - but fully understand why. No wonder you've had a blip - that's all it is! Take care of both of you xxx

Hope you're both recovering? Xx

Good to hear from u - hope ur week goes well!

Back