Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

What happened?
Was a bit touch and go with Gavin and he had to go back into the emergency vet,back on drip, new antibiotics etc Don't know if it was shock or infection but was a stressful few days till he was ok to come home again. He was so quiet and lethargic...really not like Gavin at all. Thankfully he is now back to irritating me and hopefully tomorrow he will get his cone of shame off and his stitches out. Will probably take him a bit longer to get over being attacked as he is very jumpy and nervy.

So October was an interesting month. I managed to put on 15.2lbs which is quite spectacular :eek: I could use lots of things as excuses but really there are none. And I do get annoyed when people are always blaming things/people for their overeating instead of taking responsibility. I wanted to eat and I did..and I enjoyed it. And now it's over and back on plan. Fasting 3 days a week and not counting calories on the other days. I've given myself a 50 day challenge of staying on plan which will take it up to Christmas when I hope my gain will be gone :)

I'm glad your back posting. Poor Gavin. Such a shame, hope he's on the mend now. I too will join the 50day challenge. No excuses! Xxx

Will pop over and subscribe to the challenge :D

Have removed the pics of Gavin from my diary as someone pointed out my phone number was visible on his tag :eek: (..though can't say I ever look at anyone's photos in that much detail!!) May ask to get my diary moved back over to JUDDD as info is now gone.

Second fast of the week completed. Looking forward to getting back to posting properly and keeping up to date with how everyone is getting on x

Will pop over and subscribe to the challenge :D Have removed the pics of Gavin from my diary as someone pointed out my phone number was visible on his tag :eek: (..though can't say I ever look at anyone's photos in that much detail!!) May ask to get my diary moved back over to JUDDD as info is now gone. Second fast of the week completed. Looking forward to getting back to posting properly and keeping up to date with how everyone is getting on x

Am I being thick? I don't understand what you mean about your phone being visible? Is that breaking some minis rule ;)

So week one back on plan and I weighed in Saturday gone 6.8lbs down. Still on track and first fast of the week successfully completed. I'm not in the best form at the minute, feeling really down, so struggling with posting but have decided to fake it till I make it. (One more person who says "smile, cheer up"...yeah if it was that simple don't you think I'd be doing it?? :rolleyes: )Tomorrow I've realised will mark my one year anniversary of fasting so may weigh in morning, will see.

So week one back on plan and I weighed in Saturday gone 6.8lbs down. Still on track and first fast of the week successfully completed. I'm not in the best form at the minute, feeling really down, so struggling with posting but have decided to fake it till I make it. (One more person who says "smile, cheer up"...yeah if it was that simple don't you think I'd be doing it?? :rolleyes: )Tomorrow I've realised will mark my one year anniversary of fasting so may weigh in morning, will see.
Wow ur doing well - and ur first anniversary - that's great! But sorry to hear ur feeling low - u have been thro it this year and these dark winter nights don't help - I know smiling and false cheer don't cut it but hope ur moods lifts soon - take care xx

Massive hugs honey, I'm certainly not gonna tell you to cheer up, it used to make me wanna punch people when they said that to me. What I can do is say we are here if you need to offload. Happy anniversary xx

Hi Weebuns, I'm in the same place at the moment so am full of empathy for you. You're going in the right direction again so be very proud of yourself.

I think the weight you have lost from fasting over the past year is amazing. I have many regrets that I did not fully embrace fasting last year, I was so determined to be at a healthy BMI for my holiday this August but yet again I went away very unhappy in my skin. It's 'time to change' for me now and hopefully I will be as successful as you. Not going to be an easy journey as I can hardly pull myself out of bed at the moment. Any advice is most welcome.

Let's kick this 'black dog' (pinched from Winston Churchill) up the jacksy & get the life we deserve.

TJ x

Popping to say hello - hope. Ur feeling a bit brighter? Xx

Back