Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

Thanks everyone x Last weigh in of 2014 this morning and a loss of 4lbs... now I'm going to relax and enjoy the next couple of weeks before starting again in 2015 to get to goal...and then try and stay there :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and thanks for all your support and encouragement this past year..I'd be lost without you all :) x

:doggy::xmastree:

That's brilliant - you've done so well - enjoy Christmas and 2015 will be your year!!xx

Had a fun Christmas..if a little unconventional...with a lot of waifs and strays at mine for dinner. Have eaten a lot of extras with the occasional bit of healthy food thrown in. Debating weighing tomorrow but not intending any fasts till the 5th when I will start back. Feel bloated...but I'm sure lots of people do at this time of year,I'm not alone :rolleyes: I am going to try and be a bit better behaved for the next week and not look at chocolate as a suitable main meal substitute :p

Had a fun Christmas..if a little unconventional...with a lot of waifs and strays at mine for dinner. Have eaten a lot of extras with the occasional bit of healthy food thrown in. Debating weighing tomorrow but not intending any fasts till the 5th when I will start back. Feel bloated...but I'm sure lots of people do at this time of year,I'm not alone :rolleyes: I am going to try and be a bit better behaved for the next week and not look at chocolate as a suitable main meal substitute :p

glad u've had a good Christmas - food wise it sounds like mine and no ur certainly not alone in feeling bloated! enjoy Hogmanay and I'm sure any gain will soon drop off and u'll be at target v soon xx

Weebuns I've just spent the last 2.5 hours reading your diary from start to finish.. All I can say is... Wow! You have had an amazing year. Very tough at times personally for you but what an amazing weight loss. You should be so proud of yourself. You have genuinely inspired me (and so many others judging by all the lovely comments on here). Huge congrats on your journey so far. I'm subscribing and looking forward to reading your diary in 2015 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think we all know that bloated feeling, on Christmas Day I undid my jeans & realised they weren't too tight my stomach was completely full! Got so bad that on Saturday I ended up fasting cos I felt so rank! You'll be back on it come new year babe x

I think we all know that bloated feeling, on Christmas Day I undid my jeans & realised they weren't too tight my stomach was completely full! Got so bad that on Saturday I ended up fasting cos I felt so rank! You'll be back on it come new year babe x

I haven't been able to fasten my jeans since Christmas Eve! :rolleyes: Not worrying though as it will all get sorted in January x

Weebuns I've just spent the last 2.5 hours reading your diary from start to finish.. All I can say is... Wow! You have had an amazing year. Very tough at times personally for you but what an amazing weight loss. You should be so proud of yourself. You have genuinely inspired me (and so many others judging by all the lovely comments on here). Huge congrats on your journey so far. I'm subscribing and looking forward to reading your diary in 2015 x

Thanks so much x Hope fasting works out for you. If you have a diary let me know and I'll subscribe :)

I haven't been good at all this week :eek: And I doubt the rest of the week and weekend will be any better. Ho hum! Will be back on it soon enough so just going to enjoy myself and not worry about it. The green protein smoothies will be making a reappearance in the near future to help me get back to straights!! Didn't weigh this week so will weigh next Monday..adjust my stats :p...and I think I'll pick a goal weight too..

Goal weight? Yay! You've had an amazing 2014! Phenomenal even! I'm so proud of you. Your changes that could've knocked the strongest of people only fuelled your fire and made you more determined! Your success and achievement is inspirational. Massive welldone chick bag I look forward to seeing what 2015 has in store xxx

Goal weight? Yay! You've had an amazing 2014! Phenomenal even! I'm so proud of you. Your changes that could've knocked the strongest of people only fuelled your fire and made you more determined! Your success and achievement is inspirational. Massive welldone chick bag I look forward to seeing what 2015 has in store xxx

Aw what beautiful words but every one of them true!!!!!

I hate seeing kind, supportive, helpful people being duped by someone who goes back and edits posts to put themselves in a better light. These people don't get to witness the swearing, venom and name calling they spew out if they don't like an answer they receive and they continue to try and offer help. Stop saying everyone is picking on you and attacking you..they aren't! Thank heaven for screenshots. If you ask for a kick up the arse to get back on track, then don't throw an immature hissy fit when you get one and stop blaming everything and everyone for your weight and take some accountability for it. As someone who has recently been diagnosed with stress, depression and anxiety...by a GP :eek:...I can tell you that wallowing in self pity isn't the answer. Get help and move on or you'll be sitting in the same position this time next year.

Feel better for getting that off my chest though it will mean nothing to most of you.

I'm just glad you got it off your chest babe, express don't suppress. You can't help some people. Stay in the comfort of 5:2/juddd pages cos when we ask for a kick up the bum we want & need one x

Now go and post it where it should really be :)

You just want company on the naughty step! :p I think I'm blocked/banned/ignored from the last time :rolleyes: Until they open up their mind a tiny bit to different possibilities ,it's just a waste of breath. So many people willing to help and be supportive...too narrow minded to see it. And until they lose the desire to be "stuffed and bloated" on sandwiches and pints of tea nothing will change.

*rolls in full of the last of the snowman cake*

So I've had two full weeks off. Time to get back to it. I'll weigh tomorrow morning and will also do my first fast of 2015 as well. I will always enjoy myself food wise at Christmas/New Year, Easter, birthdays etc as I don't see that as failing or "doing it wrong". People who don't have weight issues relax at these times too...then they just cut back a bit to see it off. It really is a sustainable lifestyle and not a diet for me. I don't want to worry about every morsel that passes my lips at these times. And I won't :)

I'll be fasting too ladies... 2nd one for 2015... Best of luck x

*rolls in full of the last of the snowman cake*

So I've had two full weeks off. Time to get back to it. I'll weigh tomorrow morning and will also do my first fast of 2015 as well. I will always enjoy myself food wise at Christmas/New Year, Easter, birthdays etc as I don't see that as failing or "doing it wrong". People who don't have weight issues relax at these times too...then they just cut back a bit to see it off. It really is a sustainable lifestyle and not a diet for me. I don't want to worry about every morsel that passes my lips at these times. And I won't :)

Happy New Year! Like your thinking - I agree - food is to be enjoyed! Excited for you that your target is well within sight!

Like u I've had a fortnight off - today's my 3rd day on plan - will weigh on Friday - bound to be a gain but enjoyed the festivities - now back to business! xx

Back