Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

That's a fab attitude to have Ali I only wish I could do that too as opposed to Stresshead me who reappeared over the holiday season xx

Love the attitude, I'll be fasting alongside you tomorrow x

I'll be fasting too ladies... 2nd one for 2015... Best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope everyone had a successful day x

Happy New Year! Like your thinking - I agree - food is to be enjoyed! Excited for you that your target is well within sight!

Like u I've had a fortnight off - today's my 3rd day on plan - will weigh on Friday - bound to be a gain but enjoyed the festivities - now back to business! xx

Target is slightly further away after my festive gain :rolleyes: , but I'll get there. Well done on getting back on track, you'll soon have any gain off and if you enjoyed yourself that's what matters most x

That's a fab attitude to have Ali I only wish I could do that too as opposed to Stresshead me who reappeared over the holiday season xx

You'll be grand Lexie when your head catches up with your achievement and you'll be able to relax and enjoy your success. Just look at how far you've come! x

Weebuns reading ur thread had given me hope that I can do this.
Well done on ur losses so far it is incredibly impressive!
Hoping I can have similar success doing 5:2
Onwards and downwards

So fasted Wednesday and Friday this past week and this coming week will do Monday, Wednesday and Friday and will do my next weigh in on Saturday. My UDs haven't been perfect but I'm seeing January as a month to wean myself off the extras on them gradually and get back to normal for February. Haven't been on much due to weather, power cuts and leaking roof. Need to start posting meals and pics again as it helps keep me focussed and think about what I'm eating instead of just picking and never eating a proper meal...have been very guilty of that this week. Picking up new laptop tomorrow as have been kept on at work till Easter to complete the work they needed doing and my old one died on me. Then I'm moving as I have a flat lined up for Gavin and myself..exciting :D

I love the attitude that having some time off isn't a failure it's about balancing life with decisions to lose weight - I had a fast day last Tuesday then the week got tough with a funeral so I gave myself a break - back to it today. Fast tomorrow

You'd buy a tree house if it had a nice fireplace! The one you like with the parking issues is still on..... Just sayin'...

A tree house with a fireplace..now there's an idea!! Will see if they've reduced the price :p

Your very welcome, your determination is motivating me

Finding motivation in January is hard!!

I love the attitude that having some time off isn't a failure it's about balancing life with decisions to lose weight - I had a fast day last Tuesday then the week got tough with a funeral so I gave myself a break - back to it today. Fast tomorrow

Thank you x The way I see it losing weight is only part of my life and sometimes other things take priority for a bit. I don't want losing weight to be my main focus as then I'm just putting myself under too much pressure. It has to fit in...some months I lose more because of less distractions, some months I lose less or put on...but that's ok because I'm not stopping till I get there :)

I still think your fab! I do miss your food pics though :) xxx

Thanks Carrie xx I really do need to make more effort with meal plans etc. Taking photos helped. Will get back to it :)

Back