Steps In The Right Direction...86.6lbs Lost Fasting

That does make a huge amount of sense. I want to adopt that attitude but am struggling to let go of the security of the numbers.

I think, for me I'll have to do it in stages...

That's amazing! And very well deserved xx

Amazing results well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Brill Hun. You've done amazingly!!

Have just realised. It's taken me 439 days and I've gone from morbidly obese to.......

A normal BMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint2:

well done - that's great - hope ur really proud of u!!xx

Had a reasonable weekend food wise..no pics I'm afraid! This week I'm switching to 2 fast days a week till I get to goal. Reason being I'm trying to make the transition to maintenance...never thought I'd be saying that word!!...as easy as possible. Hoping to maintain by doing one fast a week and the occasional second one if I have things on. Not bothered that my weight loss will slow down as I know I'm on the final stretch. Hope everyone had a good weekend x

I'm following Chris Powell's carb cycling it's similar in lots of ways to intermittent fasting but it's low carb/low cal then high carb/high cal - the focus is on restarting my metabolic rate and exercise. I've struggled with 5.2 as I feel ill on my tablets on very low calorie days. I want to lose 10 lbs in total but need something that's a lifestyle Inc exercise !

Back