Stick with it!

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
Hi all,

Thought I would share my experiences from the last few weeks to encourage everyone who is feeling a bit stuck at the moment.

I had a rubbish May weight loss wise. I put on a lb when I was 100%, and had really small losses for the rest of the month giving me a grand total of 2lb loss in May. I'm not knocking a 2lb loss but it is disheartening when you think you deserve more!

Anyway, instead of throwing in the towel, I took advice from all the super people on here and stuck with it. I drank plenty of water, tried to vary my meals and had more superfree than I normally would.

And guess what........... I lost 3lb last night! Got my 3 stone award and SOW!!

SO HAPPY!!!

Next challenge is to STS by next WI which will be 24th June as am going on holiday for 10 days next wednesday. Hoping plenty of exercise and good food choices in the day will cancel out the alcohol at night!!

Just wanted to share that sticking with the plan works! Keep at it and the weight will eventually come off!!

Love ya all

xxx

Well done :) Have a lovely holiday!

Well done, you and thanks for posting xxx

Well done honey! Have to say, this board is a lifesaver as I had 3 weeks with no weight loss, a blow out 4th week and weight gain. I came back and the advice I got was brilliant!

Enjoy your holidays!

Big congratulations to you! \o/ That's really good!

Back