Stickers

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I've been meaning to do this for ages. Here's a guide for how to put your slimming world awards in your signature.

Find the sticker style you want, if you want 4 stone, but can't find one, pick any other stone (we'll edit that in a minute). Same goes for Body Magic, if you want gold, but can only find bronze, it doesn't matter. And again for Slimmer of the Month, want January, but can only find December? No Probs! (You can also use the stickers in this post).
Right clicker the sticker, go to properties, in there will be an 'http' address, which will begin 'http://www' and end '.jpg', copy that address. (If you are using Firefox or Chrome, you can right click and select 'copy image url).
Up the top click 'User CP'.
Down the left it says 'Edit Signature'. Click that.
Above the editing box is a picture that looks like a mountain, click that.
In the pop up, paste the address you copied. Right here comes the science bit. If you need to change anything, for example you want a 4 stone award, but copied a 2, you simply delete the '2' and replace it with a '4'. Same goes for any of the others.
Want January SOTM, but have April, change the words. Same for Body Magic, change Bronze, for Silver, Gold or Platinum.

Click preview to check they're in your Signature. And then click save.

Here come the stickers.

0_half_stone.jpg

1_stone.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg

slimmer_of_month_January.jpg

club_10_award.jpg

target.jpg

Bronze_small.jpg

I tested the weight ones right to 25 stone. If anyone has any questions, drop me a line =]

Last edited:
I can follow it up till the mountain bit. I can't see a mountain!

Thanks so much, I copied the stickers to my pictures and tried to put it on my signature but didnt happen, thought it might have been to do with maybe not having enough signature space, I gonna try it this way and see if it works, so thanks for the info xx

Just a little note to say thankyou for the clear instructions. I was wondering how to put up my new sparkly sticker, did a search and found your thread.

Thanks again :D

is there a way to change the words other than month or weight number? For instance, I am not at a group so cant get slimmer of the week but I did have a loss im really proud of , my biggest yet, and I'd like to have that as an acheivement. I cant seem to make it work though.

Back