Stickers

No there isn't I'm afraid, you'd have to try a site that allows you to make your own sticker-type things, look in the sigs of other users for inspiration.

anyone got any body magic stickers? I just got bronze :D

I thought to make it easy I will post some of the stickers I have found here. Just right click the one you want and save to your computer.

noip9k.jpg

2j0mq04.jpg

2uqoftx.jpg

nvvebr.jpg

nmg8li.jpg

1envc0.jpg

4ui9z6.jpg

2i74htg.jpg

25iq4nc.jpg

2142wc8.jpg

ioemih.jpg

sbk8zc.jpg

11b5k75.jpg

20q0ylh.jpg

2vlpkcg.jpg

x28fvd.jpg

14io5ep.jpg

24qtt8p.jpg

29mxcuh.jpg

uogo7.jpg

6saywk.jpg

33utzbc.jpg

Last edited:
thanks people i ve been wondering where to get these, not that i ve started SW yet, but i cant wait to be able to use them when i do :) x

Thanks!!! I was wondering how everyone had the stickers! x

Thanks Evanesco and KookieDoh, I haven't earned any stickers yet (my first week with SW) but know where to come when I do :D. Hopefully!

ZXXXX

ok, done! No mountain though!?!?

Thanks for these...I just got my 1/2 stone shiny and I'm proudly displaying it on my signature!!!!

ooooh can't wait to add my stickers :)

I managed to add one of my 5 stickers but it is now saying my signature is exceeding 250 characters and won't let me add the others :(

I managed to add one of my 5 stickers but it is now saying my signature is exceeding 250 characters and won't let me add the others :(

When you get to 50 post you will automatically get a bigger signature. It takes the software about an hour to update your privileges.

Newbie and Posting Privileges!:welcome:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

(How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read the link below as it will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html (New Members Guided Tour Of MiniMins!!!)

thats great :) thanks x oooh only 9 more to go ;)

Last edited:
brilliant thread, thanks!
(I finally got a sticker!! :D)

Back