Sticking to plan this easter

I didn't meet my wee bro today. Will see him on Monday before he goes back to London. However, a couple of friends are home visiting so going to meet them for drinks. All food will be on plan today, but alcohol... I'll stick to vodka, soda and fresh lime but how many? That's anyone's guess.

I've very proud of myself, I had one egg within syns last night while the family were all together and I felt sick so had no more and will easily put rest of what I got away for another time.

Easter is easy for me to avoid - I don't eat milk chocolate so that rules out eggs etc. plus I'm working all this weekend so avoiding restaurants/take always/family meals which I avoid like thr plague anyway. I'm having home made Thai green curry, chilli and salad for lunch and just had a big bowl if fruit for brekkie. It can be done ;) just ignore all thr social rubbish that you must eat certain food/do certain things at Easter and do something you will enjoy on thr bank holiday instead of worrying about food :)

Well done on being so good guys, I have completely lost it the last two weeks. hoping to get back on track tomorrow. I need motivation. argh .

Can feel myself wobbling a bit! Had another sneaky look on the scales this morning (I know I shouldnt do it so often!) and its showing a 2.5lb loss. I dont want to ruin it now!! Not on one day!
Have planned to go to subway tomorrow, i can get a salad for very few syns, and then to the zoo so easy to stay on track there, as the only thing that will tempt me at the zoo is a coffee! So its just today I need to be strong! Using my HexB on 2 alpen bars, as can have them while the kids are scoffing. If my hands are empty i'll pick at theirs.

How is everyone else doing today?

I have been 100% all week, any choc nibbled have been syn'd and I have been out doing my run (c25k) every morning (mainly to help my motivation with eating! No point putting myself thro running if I spoil it with binging is my mentality ) but I did a quick weigh check this morning and i haven't lost a thing :( gutted. I only need 1lb for stone and half reward! Boo hiss to staying on plan. But i'll keep going.

I have been 100% all week, any choc nibbled have been syn'd and I have been out doing my run (c25k) every morning (mainly to help my motivation with eating! No point putting myself thro running if I spoil it with binging is my mentality ) but I did a quick weigh check this morning and i haven't lost a thing :( gutted. I only need 1lb for stone and half reward! Boo hiss to staying on plan. But i'll keep going.

Keep going cos if you don't stay on plan ull be 2-3-4lb away from that award

just been on an egg hunt with my 3 yr old he let me have some of his egg eek 3 rolos 1 syn each and a piece of choc which i guestimated as 2 syns as it was a small piece and now im making a syn free curry with rice and salad and homemade syn free onion bhaji perfect end to my weekend

Fruitsalad for my tea even tho I've been 100% on plan I'm not sure saving syns for chocolate today has done me any good. Soon find out Tuesday but tonight and tomorrow are strict superfree no syn days now.

I've had 4 mini eggs today and going to have a curly wurly and hot choc tonight. Luckily everyone in my house is on slimming world but there are hot cross buns, I havnt eaten one though I needed the chocolate more I decided lol x

I didnt do too bad today! Had a pretty good dinner at mil house, loads of turkey and mushy peas, and just a little mashed potato. Shared a mini egg cake (didnt eat the mini egg on top, and ate about half the cake) with my ds2 and had a biscuit with coffee. Apart from that I havent had anything else that wasnt free or superfree! Planning on a mini crunchie later.

Back