sticking to this plan 100% no excuses and no cheating

I going to weigh tomorrow. Am hoping for a good loss

Good luck with your weight in, I am sure you have done fabulous.

Well today was a study day so I had a draft essay plan to sort out and submit which I have done and then I decided to paint the hall way. This was good exercise as well as keeping myself busy. I received some more of the Exante diet pancakes which I have to say are lovely. I have stuck to the plan drinking the water and having all of my packs today. If I continue losing weight my uniform should fit me by the end of the month ready for placement. When I was fitted for my uniform last year I picked one that was so tight as I was determined to lose weight and at least not get any bigger. There for there is no room for increase in it so I am really looking forward to my uniform becoming loose and actually fitting me lol.

Last edited:
I've been proper poorly for 2 days, will weigh when I'm well again.
Good idea re: uniform, bit like not getting bigger jeans.
I am dedicated to losing it this time, however long it takes.

keep going it may seem like such a long way off I know that it does for me when I think about how much I weight now and how much I need to lose. Just stick to the plan each day and they will soon be weeks and months.

Well I have spent a busy weekend spending money on my two youngest children and spoiling them with lots of nice designer clothes. I took a bar with me and when everyone sat and had a costa I had my bar and a black coffee, and of course lots of water.

Bought myself a nice dress that's made by Lipsy and is short and fitted, that was in a size 12 as I figured it would fit me when im a size 10 as well. So I have a lovely new dress to use as a target to get into as well as the thought of my graduation next year and two of my sons big birthdays are coming up this year.

It's good to get something to motivate!

I always wanted to be a size 10, but when I managed it as a teen I was really too boney, I can only get away with a 12-14.

But I do have something to motivate me, I have a pair of skinny jeans and a nice top that goes well with it. It was my favourite outfit when I was last 12.7lb, before I had my daughter, it'll be really good to get back into it. Otherwise I'm going to wait to go shopping. I'm not sure what'll suit me, but I'm looking forward to finding out =)

I going to weigh tomorrow. Am hoping for a good loss

good luck with weigh in day

I had my weigh in day today and for my second weigh in I have lost 4lbs bringing my total weight loss in 2 weeks to 12lbs.

Yesterday was a day when I felt hungry and I just wanted food, I didn't resist as I find the scales seem to drop the following morning when I feel like this. So I stuck with it and plodded on, got to count up how many packs I have and order more so that I have enough to last until next pay day.

I start back to work on the 25th of January so that will keep me busy working 8am until 6pm. Hopefully by the time that placement is finished in 8 weeks time I shall have an extra 2 stone weight loss added to my nearly 1 stone loss. When I think about how fast placements go and that by the end of this placement I will be 3 stone lighter and the dramatic impact that will have on my choice of clothes.

I was worried after xmas that my uniform wouldn't fit me as it was tight, but lucky enough I don't need to wear my uniform for the 8 week placement. by the time I do get to wear my uniform its going to be huge on me :).

Plans for today are some shopping, cleaning and writing an essay, as well as sticking to the diet. So far I have had the café latte shake as a hot drink for breakfast and I have drank a full water bottle.

Have either of you got a referral code i could use? Thanks in advance

sorry I don't have a referral code

Well day 18 and I'm really shocking myself at how easy I am getting through this and that I have managed to stick with the plan. The scales are still dropping nicely and I am sticking to the plan and drinking about 3 litres of water a day.

Looking forward to being able to fit into smaller clothes which is a long way off yet as I have another 4.5 stone to lose. I keep telling myself once I have finished my next placement of 8 weeks I will be another 2 stone down bringing the total to 3 stone. I know my placements go by really fast so this is a good incentive to keep on going.

I post my weigh in results on my facebook status every Monday as I feel I am then accountable and my friends do look out for my weekly weigh in. so far I haven't come up against much resistance with the diet as I have in the past. Quite often I am told that its not good for me and that I need to eat and that no matter how much I lose I will gain it all back, the usual negative comments.

So plans for this weekend are probably writing an essay and cleaning and generally keeping busy, as well as losing some weight lol

day 21

I have found today harder than normal, with feelings of wanting to eat and feeling hungry due to my period arriving yesterday. I have stuck to the plan 100% for the last 3 weeks and I shall continue for as long as I can. Weigh in day tomorrow morning and a early start for me as I start a new placement at the hospital. Can be quite dawnting not knowing anyone and having to start work in a new working environment but also a good learning curve as well.

I keep in mind how that after my placement ends in 8 weeks time I shall be another 2 stone lighter bringing my total to 3 stone. I know its looking quite far ahead but its good to keep the possibilities in mind.

Good luck, new placements can be daunting, but I expect that there will be a lot to learn and you'll just hit the ground running.....before you know it you'll be at the end of it, you'll be 2 stones lighter and it'll be Spring!

Helloooooo, are u still there?

Back