sticking to this plan while maintaining

phill1978

wants to get slim
after reaching my goal weight today i think it would be silly to start on the new plan , im going to maintain on the discover plan , its worked for me fine so going to try 4 week of maintaining , does anyone think this is a good idea or should i look into changing to the new system??????????

Its worked all this time for ya so no reason it shouldnt help you maintain. Worse comes to worse though and it isnt working theres nothing stopping you swapping to the new plan. Good luck either way and youve done brill so big pat on the back for you :)

yes chick from what I can gather maintaining is a tricky business and IMO you should stick with what you know, at least for the meantime. Theres nothing stopping you trying PP for maintainance in the future, but if I were you I wouldnt confuse yourself with it just now x

I am at goal too, and with all the recipe books, points calculator etc I have already it would be an unneccessary expense to start all over again. I plan to maintain using what I know has worked for me.

Its worked all this time for ya so no reason it shouldnt help you maintain. Worse comes to worse though and it isnt working theres nothing stopping you swapping to the new plan. Good luck either way and youve done brill so big pat on the back for you :)

yes chick from what I can gather maintaining is a tricky business and IMO you should stick with what you know, at least for the meantime. Theres nothing stopping you trying PP for maintainance in the future, but if I were you I wouldnt confuse yourself with it just now x

I am at goal too, and with all the recipe books, points calculator etc I have already it would be an unneccessary expense to start all over again. I plan to maintain using what I know has worked for me.

thank you all great advice im going to stick with this plan ( in our little group lol)

pollyg well done on goal :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D thats fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun, Im not great, the ex is begging me to take him back but yesterday I found out he cheated on me the weekend before we broke up so Im pretty devastated right now.

Anyhoo enough of that rubbish eh!!!! :D xx

i'd stay with what you know,,and if you find yourself increasing give it a try and see how it goes:)

Back