sticking with it a christmas

gonnabesmall

is doin this
was just wondering if everyone is sticking to this 100% over christmas?
me personally think i will have a few days off and have proper roasties in goosefat and have all the trimmings
im gonna enjoy all the sweeties and occasional glass of wine ,baileys and any other alchol that happens to come my way.
got a couple of christmas parties too so i want to really enjoy them and not worry (too much ) about how many syns things are.
dont get me wrong im straight back on the slimming world journey right after christmas .in the beginning i started this diet to get the outfit that i wanted for christmas not just getting the outfit just because its the only one i could find that actually fitted
im gonna go to the ball this year and feel 100 dollars and i want to turn heads(hopefully not stomachs ha ha):break_diet:
is that bad dont think a few days off will be bad will definatley do 100% next year x

I'm gonna be less restrictive at Christmas and allow myself a few treats such as some yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy puds (got Rocky Road Cheese Cake in the freezer ready) and some of the usual stuff that goes along with Christmas but I dont drink so only food syns to think of.

I think as fab as SW is if you didnt have a treat over Christmas you'd end up feeling blue with everyone else enjoying the festive spirit and you sitting there with your healthy food. I intend to enjoy every last bit of the things I decide to have and be good the rest of the time (found some good free foods ideas for the time on plan). I'll take advantage of being off work and get out walking, going to the gym, and poss even playing in the snow when we get some.

Enjoy what ever you decide to do and remember a day off plan doesn't mean that's it for good, just get back on it the following day.

I dont buy in treats & stuff over xmas, and we dont really go out for meals or go visiting. I am having xmas day "off" so to speak. By this, I mean i will be having the fullworks for xmas dinner and may eat any sweets I am given as presents. I may have some wine or vodka. I dont buy any nibbles in, so can be on plan the rest of the time.

So basically I am allowing myself to have a bagel for brekkie ( a tradition in our house!) full xmas dinner, some sweets & some alcohol on xmas day, rest of the festive period 100%.

Will also be WI somewhere between xmas & New Year, to review the damage! lol

I will be sticking to it 100% but only in the sense that although I will be having what I fancy, I will be synning it all still.

Back