sticky teeth

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Sounds odd i know but my teeth have an odd furry feeling to them and when i clench them together they kind of stick a bit! does anyone else have this??

just weirdo me then! lol

think ur on ya own on that one hun ;)

:( wish id never posted the question now!

nah u never knw someone might have same thing u dnt knw if u dnt ask ;)

eeeeewww :)

j/k :D

keto-teeth instead of keto-breath maybe? hehe

Are you drinking enough fluids? The only thing i can think of is that you are not hydrated enough and your mouth is getting a bit dry? Well, dry mouth can be normal for ketosis too so probably just one of those things.

definatly not dry mouth im drinking loads. I had it on LT too. Its not horrible its just an odd feeling. hmmmmm very odd.

have you had any fizzy drinks? I had some dr pepper zero last night and had the same thing.. Or maybe it's the shakes putting a coating on your teeth or something!

nope no fizzy drinks.

Come to think of it, it does feel like I haven't cleaned my teeth, they almost feel like there is a film over them.

maybe its just ur way of being in ketosis everyones different x

Come to think of it, it does feel like I haven't cleaned my teeth, they almost feel like there is a film over them.

thats how they feel, i have to brush my teeth a few times through the day. its just a feeling its not like i have a horrible mouth but its annoying.

There you go then, nothing to worry about because I'm in ketosis, maybe you are too?

im only on day 3 but my ketostix is slightly pink so hopefully it is ketosis.

pizzle84 said:
im only on day 3 but my ketostix is slightly pink so hopefully it is ketosis.

where do u get them from? OH usually lets me knw when my breath is bad lol then i knw im in ketosis. i got no headache none of the usual symptoms YET!

i get them from boots pharmacy, £4 for a little tub of sticks that you pee on. If it stays beige then theres no ketones but if it turns pink then you know your in ketosis.

pizzle84 said:
i get them from boots pharmacy, £4 for a little tub of sticks that you pee on. If it stays beige then theres no ketones but if it turns pink then you know your in ketosis.

will get them later today thx chick ;)

i find them very handy, some people dont like them but i like to use them just to put my mind at rest.

Back