still cold anyone???????

FloridaGirl

hi everyone, when I was doing LT I was really really cold all the time, I am on day 3 now and not cold yet but just wondering if anyone is still feeling cold even with this nice weather?
Should I not put my fluffy slippers and dressing gown away just yet??? ha ha ha!!!

I have been the opposite, having massive sweats and not cos of the heat lol

Actually, my core temperature must have been off before I started this. Lately I had been feeling very hot in the warm weather (just this year really)
I was in NY during the heat wave there and it was so warm, I found it hard (well it was 32 C one of the days in a an overcrowded city!!) but since I started LT I feel like I've gone back to what I was when I had a normal temp, if that makes sense !!

So, in short, no I haven't felt cold....yet, lol !! :p

I've been freezing on this all the way through up to about a week ago. It's lovely not to be cold at last. I have office windows open and a tshirt on. This time 2 weeks ago I was still having to put the heater on first thing and wear a jumper to just warm up a bit.

So glad my hands and nose are warm for a change. Got me a bit down after a while.

Back