still feeling lousey today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bindiboo, 20 February 2009 Social URL.

1. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    just feeling really weak and I think this is the equalvalent to the dizzy lightheaded days when I started cd originally. Totm has also finally arrived today so that adds to it. But gonna fight it;) as I know that cd it worth all the effort and WILLPOWER that I can muster. My third weigh in is on Thursday so willing myself to get there. I have family coming round tomorrow afternoon and I am cooking for them. If push comes to shove I will allow myself a little chicken and salad, but only if it turns out to be a late one.

Least I am at work all day sunday so will be too busy to think. Just hope I have the energy.:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Sorry to hear that you are feeling lousy. Not nice and I hope that it passes quickly for you. I had a day where I felt really dizzy last week, was horrible but I got through it and have felt fine since.
    Good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.