Still getting the dreaded side effects!

I have no scales at home! And all of my belongings are in storage, including my wii fit board, so i can't even use them to check :-( my clothes feel looser, but they did a few weeks ago when i was just healthy eating....yet the scales hadn't budged one bit!! :'-(
I sooo hope i've lost or i know i will go into my stupid binge-hate myself - binge cycle again!!
l

i was aways guilty of that very same cycle hun, i think alot of us are!! I am sure you will lose weight just try not too worry hun!!

Charlotte take your measurements also because sometimes the scales don't move but your body is changing....what we forget is that we are also getting rid of visceral fat which is very hard to move!!
Don't be disheartened and don't give into temptations......as long as you don't gain that is the main thing !!

Remember you want to do the 5K race for life so think of that and really push yourself :):)

would you know if you were losing visceral fat booboo?

Yeah i will do, i never take measurements, but i shall do it later on with help from my lovely OH.

I will get there!! And i love this site for the support and tips!

taking measurements is great, especially as some weeks you might only lose inches!!

I know its the hardest fat to lose ......I am reading up a lot on it Rach....

Swimming and walking have been proven as effective exercises for reducing visceral fat. You can also make a habit of performing intense cardiovascular exercise on a regular basis. Losing weight is the best way to get rid of this fat. Making lifestyle changes that will encourage better eating habits and more regular exercise has proven to help in reducing visceral fat.

More aggressive exercise may be required to reduce visceral fat than the other type of fat on the body. More challenging exercises have been proven to quickly reduce the amount of visceral fat in the body. It takes a bit more effort than one or two moderate workouts during the week. Three to five more vigorous workouts will prove to be more effective in the loss of visceral fat. The overall fat content of the body will decrease as a result of such exercises.

A change in diet is almost always required for a person to quickly and effectively lose visceral fat. Eating a diet that is higher in protein, fruits and vegetables, and lower in fat can aid the visceral fat loss process. Losing excess weight in general can help. It is very important to make sure that there are not too many calories being consumed. Eating should be proportionate with the amount of physical activity that the person engages in. You have to make sure that you are burning more calories than you are eating in order to lose the weight and effectively burn the fat away.

I should of explained that better sorry..... what we forget is that we are also getting rid of visceral fat which is very hard to move....meaning that there are things on the inside that might be shifting yet we can't see them....so although the scales or to look at there doesn't look a difference internally you could be losing visceral fat...:):)

But my tummy feels totally different which was a major problem ......

Yes Rach the back, love handle, and chubby hips gone all gone lol (just need toning).... when i squeeze my tummy it doesn't feel lumpy internally anymore and I actually can see the difference in texture as well as weight wise :):)

Your doing fantastic too Rach, the 30 day shred is working wonders and i'm still on honey and cinnamon.....my friend said to me god you have lost weight off your legs and i thought if only you knew what i did to get them this far lol :)

Thankyou for supporting me Rach :)

I do think it works.....and it helps with so many other things too....:)

what is this honey and cinnamon thing?

Cinnamon and Honey formula for weight loss:

This should be prepared at night before going to bed.

1. Use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts raw honey. 1/2 tsp cinnamon to 1 tsp honey is recommended but can use more or less as long as in the ratio of 1 to 2. --- so 1 tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp raw honey is ok too as an example.

2. Boil 1 cup...that is 8 oz of water.

3. Pour water over cinnamon and cover and let it steep for 1/2 hour..(30 minutes)

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey.

5. Drink 1/2 of this directly before going to bed. The other 1/2 should be covered and refrigerated.

6. In the morning drink the other half that you refirgerated...but do not re-heat it...drink it cold or at room temp only.

Do not add anything else to this recipe. No lemon, no lime, no vinegar. It is not necessary to drink it more time in a day...it is only effective on an empty stomach and primarily at night.

This works for most people. Inches are lost before any measurement on the scales. This program will cause significant inches lost...but you will reach a plateau and may not lose anymore. This is because the cinnamon and honey cause a cleansing effect in the digestive tract and cleans out parasites and other fungus and bacteria that slow down the digestion...causing a toxic build up. (Lowers pH) Once this is all cleaned out then you will most likely have the weight loss slow down.

Other side effects from a cleansing can occur because of toxins being released...if this occurs, cut back on how much you use or take a break.

Additionally people report increased energy, more sex drive, and feeling happier/mood enhancer.

Oooh when i've moved i will buy the ingrediants in a try this!
What is the 30 day shred, someone said it's a DVD???

Its Jillian Michaels 30 day shred its a workout dvd....its a brilliant workout over 30 days and 3 levels :)

Back