Still having problems

Ms R

I've held off the Dulcolax & Microlax to give my body a chance to get things moving on its own. It hasn't been too successful despite my water intake being back up to scratch. I just hope that despite my troubles, I have a better weigh in on Tuesday than I did last week (only 0.5lb). I'm going to continue with upping my water intake and if all else fails, tomorrow night I'll be taking a Dulcolax.

Try the micorlax that will work right away for you don't go on with the pain

Like mburke said take tys micolax or dulcolax... Its there for a reason, to help you. I feel like you're punishing yoyrself gor taking it or for some reason taking it is a bad thing. If i was in your place id take it now hun x

I'm just a bit concerned about my body getting used to laxatives and not moving itself thats the only reason why I'm holding off. I will be taking the microlax tomorrow night if my body doesn't do it. I only seem to be moving once a week and only after Dulcolax or microlax so it is a bit worrying. I'm sure it will right itself once I've hit goal & started eating again........fingers crossed.

Back