Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Still hungry!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pinky1987, 13 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Pinky1987

Pinky1987 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been on the CD for 6days now and i'm still feeling really hungry! I was told the hunger would go after 3-4 days and i haven't eaten anything so i should be in ketosis. Can anyone help???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Keep going with the water! are you spacing out your packs? I split mine so half for breakfast, one at lunch, half at tea and a whole pack in the evening...
    Good luck and stick with it! it is worth it in the end!

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    it took me about 5-6 days before the hunger feelings went away, everyone is different, i was having 4 shakes a day and still felt like that, maybe split all your packs so u have 6-8 small shakes rather than 3-4 normal ones :D

5. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    I am on day 16 and if I don't drink enough water I feel hungry.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.