Still ketoic??

bazhef

I saw on another thread somone said they had eaten but checked and they were still ketoic.
How do you know if you are?
Am i missing something obvious?

you can buy tester kits from your chemist

Don't eat?!?! :)

I agree!

i tried cheating with protein, and yes i stayed in ketosis, but it did affect my WI i am sure, and also makes it harder to break the food connection which is very important with the diet.

if you eat, it will remind you of food generally and you will feel hungry a lot, and make it harder on yourself.

it is far better to just stick to it, and melt away into slimdom! :)

good luck.

well i wasn't really planning on eating anyway, just wanted to know how to check this.
ill be starting refeeding this week as i am goin on a stag weekend soon but will go back on after it.
thought if i looked into this now, i could check how long it takes me to get back into ketosis after i start again.

Enjoy your stag night.

Stick to protein and veg and minimise carbs (although on a stag weekend I doubt you can minimise the alcohol!!!)

x

Enjoy your stag night.

Stick to protein and veg and minimise carbs (although on a stag weekend I doubt you can minimise the alcohol!!!)

x

thanks.
i plan on sticking to vodka and tonic/sparkling water/diet coke hoping to save on carbs and steering clear of bread pasta etc

i was also wondering......would i be better doing 10 days refeeding before it or 7?
would it matter?
tomorrow is my weigh in so i can start it then, or on friday ie 1 week before i go.
which should i do??

Hi,

I'm no expert on refeed as I haven't ever done it - and not likely to for another 3 or 4 months - so I am not sure. I do know that you must ensure you are out of ketosis before you drink as alcohol and ketosis are not a good mix!

I'm sure one of those with more experience will be able to help you otherwise I would suggest ringing LT themselves and asking. How good is your pharmacist? Would they know?

Good luck.

x

Back