Still maintaining allbeit a little heavier than I would like.

kered

Gold Member
Rearranged the wording of my title to enable me to stay in lipotrim maintenance programme. I didnt realise the titles played such an important part.

Is the title why you got moved? Hmmm can sort of see why but not sure I agree with just shifting you arbitrarily without notice. When you've been around here as long as we have we need support from the people we know.

Anyway, you've sorted it with this new thread ... Maybe not use the exante terms so much so you can stay! :) xx

I have changed my profile and removed exante words from my diet.

Not even a notice to say why it was moved, its not like I am the only one on Lipotrim Maintenance Section who is trying to lose weight!

That's the thing I think... The not telling you and explaining why.

Perhaps the 'powers that be' think that maintenance is about staying the same rather than managing the ups and downs ... Hey!! I like that definition and am here and now trademarking it!! Lol!!
Nobody in the world ... I don't care how skinny they are... Stays the same weight all the time. As 'maintaining a reasonable weight fatties' we find managing the ups and downs more of a challenge than some and need support from people who understand this ... As only those going through it can.
You have to stay around here Mary ... We need you!!! 'I' need you!!! Xxxx

I agree with you Jan, but I have just had a PM from Starlight who states that

"Your diary was moved as the LT section is strictly for people following the LT plan and no others. Posts have recently been removed from threads when theyve been posted by non lipotrim members.

Admin have tightened the rules around LT up quite considerably recently"

I have now removed all mention of exante on my profile. Best we all be careful when we talk about what we eat/drink.

Well an awful lot of our threads should be moved then.
And here's me ... Just come to say I thought perhaps it was understandable that a new thread entitled ' 2st to lose' might be looked at and moved from a maintenance section.
I always thought Lipotrim Maintenance meant 'lost weight on LT, now maintaining' ... Perhaps we'd be better with a forum which is just for 'maintaining' ... If there isn't one already, where all methods of maintaining a healthy weight would be acceptable xx

Maybe a mixture maintenance mini forum........lol.

I am happy to stick around here, lost most of my weight on lipotrim, now I want to lose a little more, doing my own thing, no particular diet. :)

Actually ... Thinking about it .... Absolutely nobody in this section is following an LT plan .... So all the threads should be moved!!! We've got Exante, calorie counting, weight watchers .... What else?? .....oh yeah ... 'doing what I can whilst pregnant' plan? ... ?? Xx

Just seems all of a sudden all these new changes. Might stick to text messages in future, otherwise we will all be in different forums on Minis.

Yeah ... Just seems a bit odd when we've all been here before in one way or another .... ? :( xx

I know, and always doing bits and bobs of one diet or another to maintain or to have a loss.

Nowt stranger than folk eh!

Very strange Mary! And considering pretty much all of us need to lose some agan and doing it not using lipotrim as Jan pointed out. Oh well!
Hope things are going well for you anyway x

Thats poo you got moved! I agree with you both though, maintainence is about the ups and downs, gaining a bit losing a bit - no one stays the same weight allllllllllllll the time!! :rolleyes:

I don't care where we all are aslong as were all together! :D x

Are u back yet Mary? Xx

I don't think she went away yet did she? MAAARY!!! Where aaaaaaaaaare yooooooooo!!! :giggle: xx

Oh, thought she had gone to MOK?! x

Not yet I don't think but I could be wrong ... It's rare but HAS happened once or twice ;) :giggle: xx

Hope your ok Mary x

I think Mary's just having a break, She's off to MOK on Friday, I'm sure she'll be back after that :) xx

Back