Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Still not 100%!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cyprusbride, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    Hi peeps1 I couldnt decide whether to post this or not but I think if I write it down I will feel better. I still cant get into cd 100% I am great all day then night time comes and I end up having dinner. I have lost weight coz ive been trying to be sensible with wht i choose to eat but not much! I really dnt want to move up to 810 or higher I reached ketosis before and felt great so why cnt i do it again?????
    Sorry to go on xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    Hi CB

I'm pretty much the same and have been since my AAM - do really well during the day/whilst at work, but as soon i come home i pick at cereal/sweets/biscuits and feel really guilty when i go to bed. But then it starts all over the next day. I said enough was enough over the weekend and have decided on a restart.

This will be my make or break week - to CD or not

We just have to get our CD hats on hun, focus on the prize and be determined to combat the cravings.

You have an aim CB - picture that each time you want to sit down to dinner....

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I was like that - and couldn't even do 810. Then I did a weekend of Atkins ... stuffed myself full of bacon and eggs, steak and mushrooms, cooked ham etc etc etc ... Monday went onto shakes no problem - and occasionally still do it that way now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.