Still not 100%!!!

cyprusbride

Hi peeps1 I couldnt decide whether to post this or not but I think if I write it down I will feel better. I still cant get into cd 100% I am great all day then night time comes and I end up having dinner. I have lost weight coz ive been trying to be sensible with wht i choose to eat but not much! I really dnt want to move up to 810 or higher I reached ketosis before and felt great so why cnt i do it again?????
Sorry to go on xx

Hi CB

I'm pretty much the same and have been since my AAM - do really well during the day/whilst at work, but as soon i come home i pick at cereal/sweets/biscuits and feel really guilty when i go to bed. But then it starts all over the next day. I said enough was enough over the weekend and have decided on a restart.

This will be my make or break week - to CD or not

We just have to get our CD hats on hun, focus on the prize and be determined to combat the cravings.

You have an aim CB - picture that each time you want to sit down to dinner....

I was like that - and couldn't even do 810. Then I did a weekend of Atkins ... stuffed myself full of bacon and eggs, steak and mushrooms, cooked ham etc etc etc ... Monday went onto shakes no problem - and occasionally still do it that way now.

Back