Still not Happy....

Charisma

Silver Member
ok its been my first week now and i still havent lost a single pound :cry::cry::cry:
does anyone have any ideas as to why i wouldnt have lost any weight???

Duh! Sorry didnt even look where this was posted.
Im not on a diet so im not sure what happens with that one.
But Hunni, Losing Weight Is Hard, Esp The First Few. But Once It Comes Off.. It Will Fly Off :D
You Just Gotta Keep Going!

Don't give up I only lost 1lb in my first week, then last week I lost 5 1/2 pound so keep going. I was ready to give up because my m8 lost 2 1/2 and she hadn't stuck to plan. I find I loose more on red days but lots of people on the forum loose more on green so experiment. Last week following my Thursday WI I had 3 green then 4 red days. I have most of my syns at the weekend. Good luck next week I'm sure you will be fine :)

i dont eat meat much so dont think red days will be any good. argghhhhhhhh im so annoyed :wave_cry: tried really hard to follow it!!!

i dont do the meetings i do my own food diary at home. i did have pizza one day but i wudnt of thought that can have such a big efect. other than that i have been doing it 100% only think i can think is im eating to much but i only eat my 3 meals a day and some fruit. plus taz did say she eats loads too lol

are you having your healthy extras and sins ?
im on my first week i hope loose im 1 ov them who gives up so easy!

yep i always have my healthy extras. and always have either abit over the syns or abit under so its always evened out

going over your sins can affect your weight loss. i know alot of people add their sins up for an entire week and deduct as they go, but i've been had 5 different consultants now and they all say up to 15 sins a day, if you don't eat them then you can't carry them over to the next day.

...if you stick to 15 and under daily you may see a better loss next week. :)

oh i see i was under the assumption you could save them all over the week and then have them all in 1... not that i have or would do that

a full pizza can be disasterous unless thats the only syned food you've had all week, depends what type of pizza, size etc

Back