Still on my mission!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Evs, 24 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Evs

Evs Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan 810
    Well....lost the plot a little - weekend away with friends and tried to stay on the plan but got tempted and gave in!
    Am now eating healthily on stage 5 of the plan (1500 cal) - food tastes amazing and I don't need or want the portion sizes I used to have.
    Holiday in 4 weeks and only 8lb left to go to target...I'm so determined to do this!!!!
    I can honestly say my CDC is a star...nearly didnt go and see her after my bad week but she loved that I had a fab time and that I was back on my journey to my target!! - These blips happen, now head down and focus - the finish line is in sight!!! yayyyy :)

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Wow - you are doing so well!!! Keep going you will get there - and very soon.

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You've done amazing so far! A break can be refreshing and you don't have far to go :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.