1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Still on plan

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Red Setter, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Red Setter

Red Setter Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    A bank holiday weekend and Im at home baby-sitting but I don't mind because I have a beautiful grand-daughter (Im a young Nanny) and she is so good. I have her staying over and she just went off to bed and not a word. I feel quite proud of myself today because I watched my visitors eating cake and apple-tart and cream (my favoutite) and didn't even have a taste. When they left I even threw out a slice that was left over.
    Today was an EE day again because I didn't have much time to prepare anything for myself.

Breakfast- A lf yoghurt

Lunch-A slice of wholemeal bread (HexB), an extra-light laughing cow (0.5 syn) and a slice of ham, syn-free rice pudding (a large portion ???)No Superfree!!!

Dinner-SW chips, bacon, beans mayonaise (1 syn) and a side salad (something quick)

Snack-funsize snickers bar (5 syns)

HexA-milk for tea

Going to have a fruit salad and a few squirts of cream soon

Total syns so far-6.5 syns

Not a bad day considering. I have a load of veg and meat stocked up and have to cook healthily for my grand-daughter (this is all she eats) so the next few days should be on plan. No excuse!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone x
    Last edited: 4 June 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.