Still sofartogo... :sigh:

Thanks everyone! Frustrating doesn't do it justice!!! How did u get ur metabolism going katkins?

And omg. Just watched the doctor!!! So didn't see that coming!!! X

V exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Nearly over now! X

I really don't know Hun, it just seems to have kicked in on it's own. I'm not doing anything different than I was before yet the last few weeks my weightlosses have been better!!?? Stick with it chick and fingers crossed u will get the results you want.
Kat x

Going to need to do something. 22 lbs in 5 months isn't good!!! I've been ok with it thinking that all the exercise I've been doing is preventing weight loss but seems to not be the case.

Might try another fish week. Or need to cut down my syns? Don't know but need a boost now!

Anyway had. Lovely half a twix today :)

Going to have a few fishy days! Today, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Weigh in on Saturday so will see if it works.

Didn't record my food diary yesterday as I forgot but had porridge for breakfast and salmon, mash and peas when I went out for tea (Can this be counted as an EE day)?

Mega busy day so didn't have much time for anything else but I did manage a take away cake for dessert (oops). On the bright side, I think I only had about a quarter of it! Probably still lots of syns!!

Been for a run this morning but I'm going to be home alone with my boys most of next week so won't be able to do Zumba and not sure I'll get out for a run between work and picking them up. :(

X

Having a good week so far!! Sticking to EE every day and having fish twice a day. One more day to go before weigh in so I'll soon see if it works...

Really need a good weight loss to spur me on although surprisingly am still feeling very motivated!

Yay for a good week, i'm having one of those too lol. Good luck for WI tomorrow hun.
Kat x

ps, how do you put the stickies on the bottom? I've been trying for ages to do that but can't work it out doh!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/122943-stickers-4.html

This link tells you all you need to know! There's a list of shiny stickers on page 2 of the thread and when you have copied the details of the sticker you want, follow the instructions below which I took from page 4.

You need to put
(no spaces), your image will appear then instead of the link.

Hope this helps! Glad you having a good week too!! X

awww, thanks for that, i'll have a go at it now......hmmm i could be here some time, i'm proper rubbish with computers lol

Yay Katkins, a great big shiny!!! Well done! XXX

I've had a lovely day doing very little! Sat in the garden and read my book for a few hours in the lovely sunshine. Although had a bit of a nightmare food wise as it wasn't until nearly tea time that I realised that I'd had a HEB for breakfast and lunch, and a HEA for breakfast and another was on the dinner! Doh! These blasted EE days get me every time. Anyway, having checked up, I have still not gone over my weekly 105 so all is still good!

Weigh in tomorrow...:cross:

2lb loss... finally! :)
Takes me into the 11's xxx

I have been so rubbish updating!!!! Had another 2lb loss last week and a lb this week. Happy with June so far! Another lb next week would get me my 2 stone shiny and take me into overweight category.

Can't believe that 6 months on and I'm still losing weight! Has been a long time since I was this motivated! The last time was 2 and a half yrs ago when I stopped smoking!

I'm still getting to zumba and loving it. (even bought a zumba skirt!) haven't been running for weeks tho. Having problems with my horses so working lots with them before and after work and time is a problem! Will make a big effort to elbow it back into my life!

Had a night off plan yesterday for a hen night but was good all day and back to it tonight. Planning to lose this lb this week!!! X

I have been away soooo ong. Still been on the site, just not on my diaries. Hopefully when I finish work for the summer...

Anyway, a bit more weight lost (no idea what I was the last time I was on here!!!) and I have taken up Kettlebells! :)
Eagerly awaiting my Kettleworx DVDs but doing some mini classes I have found on the internet. As a result of this, I have decided to measure inches and see how things go. Hopefully have some inch loss to go with my weight loss!!! X

So, inch measurements - 11.7.11 :)
Waist 38in
Hips 42.5in
Chest 39in
Left thigh 25in
Right thigh 25in
Left calf 16.5in
Right calf 16.5in
Left arm 12.5in
Right arm 12.5in

10 days on and here are my measurements

Inch measurements - 21.7.11 :)
Waist 36.5in (-1.5)
Hips 42in (-0.5)
Chest 38in (-1)
Left thigh 25in (same)
Right thigh 25in (same)
Left calf 16in (-0.5)
Right calf 16in (-0.5)
Left arm 12.5in (same)
Right arm 12.5in (same)

So down 4 inches :)
Happy as not completed week 2 of kettleworx programme yet!
Not had a great week food wise as it's the last week at work and had a few meals etc! I've not been bad, just not that great either! We'll see how it shows on the scales!
X

Inch measurements - 12.8.11 :)
Waist 35in (-1.5)
Hips 41.5in (-0.5)
Chest 37in (-1)
Left thigh 24.5in (-0.5)
Right thigh 24.5in (-0.5)
Left calf 16in (same)
Right calf 16in (same)
Left arm 12in (-0.5)
Right arm 12in (-0.5)

So down 6 inches in total.

On holiday this weekend for 2 weeks so I won't be doing as much! I'm going to try and do lots of swimmeng and maybe the odd run either early morning or late at night! I will enjoy my holiday but I don't want to take massive steps backwards either!! X

Well, I'm back from my holidays now and I am now back on plan and raring to go! I have a few goals to aim for. Another 2lb takes me to a 2 and a half stone shiney, 3 more will get me into the 10's and 4 more than that will get me a 3 stone shiney. I will be doing zumba twice a week, continuing with the kettleworx programme (about to begin week 5) and will be trying to fit a run in where I can! I would love to be able to buy size 12 clothes by October half term!

These are the things that will keep me on track! X

Back