Still struggling!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by Only me, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Only me

Only me Member

I've read your post and couldn't believe my eyes. I am on day 6, first week and I still feel dreadful. I have a headache every day, no energy and just feel ill with weakness. I had been following a low calorie diet before LLL (i am on the lite program) and am not that over weight, want to lose a stone but to be in the healthy range i would only need to lose a few pounds. Please tell me someone else felt like this??! All I hear is that everyone else has energy and feels great! This is good for you of course but I would like to know that this will go away and I'll feel like you soon. I'm not particularly hungry and it's not that i'm craving to eat stuff I just feel very light headed all the time and weak. Thanks for any responses.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    Hmm... Unfortunately - I think, like me, you're one of the unlucky people who doesn't get that 'elation' feeling from ketosis. I felt quite lethargic and achey for my duration on LLL - which was about 4 months, and then a 5th month which was RTM. ... It was worth the pain in the end though, because I know that I have willpower and strength to achieve anything I want to.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, however remember - LLL isn't going to last forever... It will be over quite soon - however what you will receive at the very end, is well worth the slight discomfort now.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.