Still undecided

Lisy

Banned
Sorry I must be getting on everones nerves going on and on. But I still haven't started exante. I was supposed to be starting today but after what my doctor said it put me in doubt. But after Reading everybodies replies it has spurred me on epspecially the What motivates you thread. It has really spurred me on. With the junk food I plié down my throat it's really getting me down now. So seeing as I have a full bumper pack I may as well give it a go and also the fast weight loss is spurring me on to. But I think I should at least give it a go. So wish me luck guys. You are all doing so well so far which is inspirational to me. So Here's to a definite Day 1 tomorrow. I won't know until i try.

Exactly, you won't know until u try.
Don't let peoples bad days put u off. Everyone has good and bad days, as longs u get throo them u'll soon be a skinny Minnie ;)
I won't lie to you, the first few days can be hell for some people, but would you rather have a few days of hell to kick start ur weight loss or spent the next days, weeks, months even years feeling crap about ur weight? Do u really wanna shop in Evans forever? When it gets tough just ask urself that!
I wish I could put into words how much I hated myself before I started vlcd I started at 19 stone 7 pounds and last Sunday I weighed 15 stone!
I'm now beginning to look at myself in the mirror and there's a tiny glimmer that I'm beginning to like who I see, I'm no longer the fatty that held me back for so many years!!!
So get it started 2moro, and remember theres always someone on here to pull u throo the bad days xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why don't you try a Working or Simple solution... ie having your packs AND some ketogenic food to keep hunger at bay? :)

I mean even the simple solution should get a good result as its lower than what you would normally eat on WW.

I wouldn't put pressure on yourself to do TS because I could imagine it would be difficult with the first stages mixed with depression.

Good luck with whatever you choose xxx

Back