Still upset you've only lost one pound?

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
There's a thought x

Attachments

• image-2350861620.jpg
    image-2350861620.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,010
both hun, 100% to the letter... 4ltrs of water a day, my two jobs are very active and i do long distance outdoor swimming so it all adds up :) x

Cherygem I just read it lol ive bought the Zumba collection and gona try do that for an hour a day when the kids go to bed..but after first week as I'm struggling a bit hope it works it's quite a hard workout

Hi why don't you try an evening Zumba class normally start at between 7/8pm at night.. Put kids to bed and got to the class, I don't have the motivation for the DVD but can push myself out the door to do the class :) my OH stays home to watch tv and listen out for kids

I find it's great, group of woman having fun doing Zumba :) loads support!

We go to Zumba - have been going for about a year now. Love it! Also been doing pilates, but now it's really difficult getting into classes because of 'that' Pippa Middleton. Apparently if you do pilates you get a bum like hers. Been doing it for 7 months now ....... they're lying!!!

Think il check out my local gym and see what classes they do would much prefer evening..I do also enjoy the DVD jus waiting 4 my energy burst..did u guys do anything during week 1?

Id like to try Zumba but I never get time between my two jobs, swimming and running now cycling (trying to be a triathlete haha) ! I'd love to shake my bad self down! X

.. think you probably do enough peach!! Just come back from Zumba and I'm not looking forward to creaky bones and joints tomorrow and then tomorrow I'm doing my second pilates class of the week. If that wasn't enough I've got aqua fit Sunday. Id better have a good loss thus week or there'll be trouble!

Is that really what 1lb of fat looks like? I can't think where its come off my body..

Just remember girls if you're exercising a lot you may not see a massive difference on the scales - not because you're not losing fat, but you're growing muscle as the fat burns. If you don't lose what you expect, strip off and have a look in the mirror at all the new less wobbly more toned bits!

Hi all,
I am quite new to this side of the forum.
I would just like some advice.
I have to date lost just over three stone ,
and all the other posts that I have read discouraged gym activity.
i would just like to know if anyone has had regular exercise while on LT.
I had read that the body goes into starvation mode and keeps hold of the fat.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Back