Still within my points but feel guilty as....

KittyB

Gold Member
I just had a curry for tea made with Sharwoods Chicken Korma.

That plus the chicken, rice and WW Naan came to 18 points :argh:

As I have a lot of weight to lose, I have 31 points per day so I'm still under my points for the day and should be fine, but feel guilty as....

Do any of you ever feel like this? I just know it's going to make me hugely paranoid for Monday
xx

I know what you mean doll.. but thats what you're points ar there for.. my bf is doing ww.. and he gets 32 points a day.. he doesnt know what to do with them all.. lol..
x x x

Yes, all the time! The thing to remember is that, as long as you stay within your points, you can eat anything you want.

It's snacking that always makes me feel guilty, even though I have the points for it.

I agree with the others hun, don't feel guilty! Lol I just had takeaway pizza and chip shop chips! Am absolutely stuffed and guiltfree in the knowledge that I am still under my points :) yayyy!

xxx

Thanks guys, I'm glad it's not just me.
This diet continues to surprise me :)

I'll probably still be in a huge panic come Monday! but I've still got 4 points left so musn't feel like this
xx

You honestly have no need to feel guilty. You are given 31 points per day to eat, so eat them, and a curry isn't necessarily unhealthy, bet you have a great loss come your WI!! Good luck.

Back