Stinkabells Cambridge Diet

stinkabell

Hiya,

I'm Robyn, I'm on day one of the cambridge diet and I've started my morning off with a cappuccino.

As advised by the counsellor I got myself a little handwhisk and my shake went smooth.. I was worried about having to force down lumps lol

So I know it's probably going to get much much harder than this but I will keep ya all updated!

Anyone else starting and want to come along for the journey!

Morning - I am on day 11, not had brekkie yet, just starting on my first litre of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:. Think i may have gills and scales by the time i have lost my weight !!! :)

Hi Hun, i'm on day 3 had two pints of water and just starting a cup of black earl grey tea, no brekky yet.

Good luck

Thanks everyone! I'm a bit sceptical.. I think I've tried all the diets but I was told to try this by a friend.

I can't wait to be proven wrong

Ive tried all sort of diets and this was my kind of last attempt , but 9wks on and in the smallest ive been in 14yrs , so it does work.

Good luck and welcome.xx

Hi Robyn, welcome. You will be amazed at the results. It really does work but you have to want to do it. Drink your water every day and you can always split your shakes in half and make up six drinks a day. You can have any leaf tea including mint which is quite yummy. You can also have your shakes made with hot water (Leave to call a bit after boiling) I find hot shakes make me feel a bit fuller. Good luck

wow THANKS for all the support guys! I'm feeling really positive.

@ DragonFly.. 86 pounds! wow!!! how long did that take you!

day six for me and dying to weigh in with my CDC. My husband is convinced it isn't gonna work and has put the local chinese on speed dial 1 just in case. He can't get is head round it at all. good luck xoxox

cappuchino is my favourite so far. I'm on day two right now. Did you already try another flavour?

Hope you'll lose the pounds in the proverbial wink of an eye.

Oh dear! Chinese on speed dial?! meeeeean

My partner got home early from work today and ate without me here which was quite thoughtful

@ M-azing, I tried banana.. wasn't that impressed... and chocolate mint, which was quite nice.. would be lovely as a hot chocolate!

Day one hasn't been too bad.. I do fear I might start biting on peoples shoulders on the bus home one day

and nope.. breath doesn't smell yet! but I'm sure it will.. are we allowed mints?

Oh dear! Chinese on speed dial?! meeeeean

My partner got home early from work today and ate without me here which was quite thoughtful

@ M-azing, I tried banana.. wasn't that impressed... and chocolate mint, which was quite nice.. would be lovely as a hot chocolate!

Day one hasn't been too bad.. I do fear I might start biting on peoples shoulders on the bus home one day

and nope.. breath doesn't smell yet! but I'm sure it will.. are we allowed mints?

Hi - good luck stinkabell. This is the diet that works believe me. Its the easiest one I have done and you get such a high from the weightloss every week that it keeps you going along with this site and all the great people.

i know ruthy, but he is trying to be supportive in his own way, the poor sod is doing all the cooking and food shopping so i dont get tempted. he's even walking my dogs for me after his 12 hr shift coz i'm a little tired on week one.xoxox

Oh ok - that's ok then! There's nothing worse than an unsupportive partner! Mine tries to get me to fall off the wagon every weekend because food is such a big part of his (naturally skinny) life and was such a part of mine before I started this diet!
xx

Back