Stinking cold

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kaijo, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Kaijo

Kaijo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have a stinking cold.

I am sat here now at 7.30am crying because I just feel crap i ve had about 3 hours sleep, im so tired and i haveto work tonight till 3am, I just want to eat and make myself feel better!

What can we take for colds because I know we are limited.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi,

Just take ordinary painkillers - neurofen or something. Drink your water and be strong!!

Don't cry, just try your best to put on a brave face, and believe you can get through the day.

I hope you feel better soon... :)

PS. If you have chicken soup make it with double water and a litte bit of curry powder and chilli flakes. I had the cold on lipotrim and that helped me to feel warm and comfort! :)

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    As you're not meant to add anything to the soups I suggest making the choc or vanilla latte shakes with hot water instead of having them cold.

I've had a stinking cold for a week and have been taking day/night nurse followed by boots own-brand version all week, since last saturday. To be honest if that means i don't lose weight this week (unlikely) then i don't much care - i'd rather feel better now i am so close to goal.

Good luck, and keep taking paracetamol tablets and lots and lots of water and hot tea/coffee also helps soothe a sore throat and clear up the mess in your sinuses and chest if it's got that far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.