Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Yes it's actually feeling a lot better today, still hurting but so much better than yesterday. Was just taking paracetamol and ibuprofen, and some gel rub too. Just glad it eased off!! Yes definitely stayign away from gym until it's better!!!

Jelly please can you send me some germs??? I was feeling sorry for myself so have been eating WAY too much, oh not good!!!! Could do with a sore throat! Get better soon hun xxx

Yes it's actually feeling a lot better today, still hurting but so much better than yesterday. Was just taking paracetamol and ibuprofen, and some gel rub too. Just glad it eased off!! Yes definitely stayign away from gym until it's better!!!

Jelly please can you send me some germs??? I was feeling sorry for myself so have been eating WAY too much, oh not good!!!! Could do with a sore throat! Get better soon hun xxx

I've got some awful cold bugs that I would willingly part with.... sending some your way !

Thank you. It was actually another throat infection:cry:Thats the 2nd in 6 weeks, the first one i was up the hospital with. Just hope I've got the meds in time on this one. Trouble is once I start eating again it will go back on anyway:sigh: You can gladly have them and MF's im sure.
Poor you but glad its feeling better, a few days rest should help

awww bless us all! get better soon and if u dont mind would u all cough in the other direction please??

im like bloke when it comes to being ill/pain! how i got through child birth i'll never know heehhe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww bless us all! get better soon and if u dont mind would u all cough in the other direction please??

im like bloke when it comes to being ill/pain! how i got through child birth i'll never know heehhe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Drugs Katie drugs!!! Tho I just had gas and air with mine, ooh I love that stuff! Shame you can't buy it hahaha!

Yes get well soon girlies and on second thoughts keep your germs to yourself, I have to much to do so haven't got time to be ill lol!

It's gone 1am and I'm sat on sofa with Charlie Lou watching Top Gear dvd's, seems we both have insomnia! Put her back to bed once and she came down again! Think she loves RH too hahaha!

Diet has gone to pot this week, seems I don't do too well with hubby on nights!

heeelo chick! ahhhhh insomnia is a bugger!

i too anly had gas and air woooop wonder women! ha well i did with livvy any way ha. i was watchin a program bout Magaluf and they sell gas and air to the pish heads there. aparently it gets them high or summert! dont know what theyre taking about haha

xxxxxxx

Thanks, think I will kill the pesty bugs myself :mad: Its about time they took a hike.

Listen to yu 2 wonder women:D, with DD I had gas & air.....& pethidine....& epidural but I did have a 32 hr labour and vontouse delivery, so I have an excuse.:rolleyes: My twins came out the sun roof, much easier!
Hope you had a good girlie night. Hey the diet can wait, some weeks I dont follow anything then sometimes I jump from diet to diet every other day. Lifes more important and you can always start again monday x

photos

hi stirky hope u dont mind have just been looking at ur photos uve done sooo well its good to be able to see the results as photos doesnt mean so much when u see it in pound reduction keep up the good work if i need a bit of incentive gonna look at ur photos :clap:

heeelo chick! ahhhhh insomnia is a bugger!

i too anly had gas and air woooop wonder women! ha well i did with livvy any way ha. i was watchin a program bout Magaluf and they sell gas and air to the pish heads there. aparently it gets them high or summert! dont know what theyre taking about haha

xxxxxxx

Where exactly was that??? I'm booking my ticket hahaha!!! Lovely stuff!!! Lol! A friend of mine is due tomorrow and having a home birth, think I may pop over and nice a bottle lol ;)

Thanks, think I will kill the pesty bugs myself :mad: Its about time they took a hike.

Listen to yu 2 wonder women:D, with DD I had gas & air.....& pethidine....& epidural but I did have a 32 hr labour and vontouse delivery, so I have an excuse.:rolleyes: My twins came out the sun roof, much easier!
Hope you had a good girlie night. Hey the diet can wait, some weeks I dont follow anything then sometimes I jump from diet to diet every other day. Lifes more important and you can always start again monday x

Cheers Jelly, tes have to certainly get back on track on Monday!!!

I had 24hrs + labour with number one and a ventouse too, but still only gas and air, wonder woman that I am lol!

hi stirky hope u dont mind have just been looking at ur photos uve done sooo well its good to be able to see the results as photos doesnt mean so much when u see it in pound reduction keep up the good work if i need a bit of incentive gonna look at ur photos :clap:

Hi Val, thank you, yes it is great when you can see such a difference in pics, really does make you realsie how well you've done as you don't often notice yourself. Still a way to go yet, but I'm getting there, bit slowly at the moment lol!

Welcome to my diary lol, bit insane ramblings most of the time but then that's me!!! hahaha!

Haha MF man flu, thats worse than labour apparentely lol.
Hope your OK stirky and back to it today

Wouldnt know about that - both of mine came out of the sunroof.... and no I wasn't too posh to push - pre-eclampsia at 38 weeks with the first !!
Oh no :(
Well I tried it once, then luckly had twins, so sunroof it was. They were also breech so instead of 4 little feet I had 2 massive heads under my ribs. What we go through for kids:eek: Give me man flu any day.

i think shes on stalking duty tbh hehe lock up ya hamsters girls hahaha

Hey the diet can wait. Lifes more important and you can always start again monday x

Totally agree, life is too precious for us to be dieting all the time. The great thing with JUDDDing is that when you do get back to it then it works quickly and provides great motivation.

I have missed so much in the past two weeks. Hope you're okay Stirky and neck and aches recovering and you too Miss JT. Nice to know you're still here. Yes cheesecake is divine - the devil's own food!

Back