Stirky's JUDDD journey!

want me to get on blower to sky and give them anear bashing! tut tut!

we miss you

xxxxxxxx

Well it's on and off at the mo grrr! Hopefully they'll sort it and it'll stop dropping the connection so I can get back on minis properly! Been to gym today, that's 3 days in a row, so much better going up with somebody else, plus we're at the same fitness level (ie none at all!) so that's great!

wooop go gym bunny!

Ive not had time to go this week and dont fancy going while ive got a poooly head lol!

Have a fab weekend hun

xxxxxxxxx

Broadband still not working properly, meant to being sent a new router so only able to get on here once in a blue moon lol as connection usually only stays on for 5 minutes if at all!!! grrrr!!!

Anyway been still going gym, we are trying to go every weekday, tho didn't yesterday as been busy week at school with end of year asembleys and everything else lol!

I did 150 sit ups at gym today, as well as cardio and we've started to do weights too. I'm turning into a right gym bunny lol!

Take care peeps, and thanks for popping in. If you miss me (lol) I'm always about on FB as can get on that on my mobile ;) xxx

Well ladies, I know I've said this before but I am back!! 2010 wasn't a great year for me, but new year new start!!! I am more determined than ever, and I know juddd works for me if I stick with it, so I'm back on the juddd train again (has been a while huh hum!!). I am very annoyed at myself as at the end of 2009 I was down to 11 stone and inly 14lbs off target, but things got the better of me, I spent an entire year off plan (apart from a couple of poor attempts to get back on track), I did get into the swing of going to the gym, but without any form of dieting that just doesn't work for me. So I am putting all that behind me, I am not going to beat myself up about it, I am just going to simply start again. I know I can do it as I've done it before, and I feel 2011 is going to be a good year for me, positive thinking will get me there!!!

So I'm glad to say hello to all my minimins friends old and new :) We can do this!!!

That's a shame, but at least there are at least 2 of us now lol :) How are you getting on? See you're not far from goal, woo hoo :D

Yes last time I was here there were quite a few doing JUDDD and it really does help having support from others on the same plan as you, especially one like JUDDD as it's not even simlilar to any other plan.

I always cc my down days, I tend to split it into 5 x 100cals or less 'snacks' and space them out over the course of the afternoon early eve. I try not to eat anything until at least 2pm, as that works best for me. This time though I am cutting out wheat altogether as it does not do me any good whatsoever!!

They are easier than they appear, esp after 2 weeks, your body gets used to them, plus you can always think to yourself 'I'll have that tomorrow' as no foods are forbidden, then you find by the next day you didn't really want it anyway. When I first did juddd I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it is surprising!! Obviously not for everybody, but it really does work! (If your head is in the right place that is!!!)

Yesterday was first dd, and went well. Up day today and not feeling hungry, didn't even eat all my cereal lol!

Wooop wooooop!

Tis kae ur nutty partner in crime here! hehehe

So sorry 2010 was a poopy year for you! Huuugs it was carp for me too so glad to see the back of it!

I have missed u sooo soo much glad your back an juddering! hehe

Whens weigh day then? Im being a bit naughty an doing VLCD diet for 4 weeks see how I get on! yeay!

lotsa love

xxxxx

helllo mrs! how u doing?

xxxxxxx

Stirky & Kae!!!!! Hi Ladies - so good to see you back here. I popped back in a few weeks ago and no one was around so I dawdled off again. But now some of the old gang are here so am I! My niece in Canada has done so well on this. I visited her this time last year and she was amazed I had lost some weight and I told her abotu JUDDD and she has lost aroudn 36lb in the past year and she said it was pretty easy - even over Christmas. I am so thrilled for her and envious of her total dedication of course! I was talking to someone else about JUDDD today and it reminded me to check back in here. Wonderful to know you're back. Let's do it! I have 2 more stone to shift pronto! Hoe xx

Hey Hoe!!! Lovely to see you back, yay!!! I've been really poorly since early Friday morning with a nasty flu/sickness bug, so haven't been on computer. I was actually in bed all day Friday and Saturday, which is not heard of for me, then just spent Sunday on the sofa. Starting to feel better now, just hope kids don't get it x

Back