Stirky's JUDDD journey!

moring stirky!

hope u r well mrs!

r we up or down?

love katie
xxx

Morning stirky, hope everything went well yesterday. I've just realised where your user name comes from, very clever lol

Good Morning Stirky.
I hope you have an Excellent Day. :wavey:

Thanks girlies for all looking in on me, yep I've been awol for the past two days, had some sorting out to do with hubby. We haven't had a very good past two weeks to say the least, but think we've now put it all behind us and everything is on the mend, hopefully!

Anyway, haven't had a great diet week at all. Didn't go to the light switch on as weather was bad, lots more Christmas stuff coming up tho so will hopefully get to something else soon. So although didn't eat out on Thursday it was more of a MD than a DD, had a major UD yesterday (Friday) and having a DD today. Think I'll go for a DD tomorrow too to try and get back on track for next week :) When I'm stressed and upset I eat and that is something I really need to address, luckily this is the first time since being on juddd I've felt like that, but hopefully will be happier now and stick with it.

Will report back later with my day :)

When I'm stressed and upset I eat and that is something I really need to address
Me too, I know the answer isnt in the fridge but I still do it:cry:If you find the cure please let me know:) Glad everything is ok now heres to a good week, we can do it x

Sat 14th - DD

Right so just to confirm (to myself mainly lol!) here's how (badly!!) this past month has gone so far :(

Sun 1st - MD (was meant to be DD)
Mon 2nd - DD
Tues 3rd - UD
Weds 4th - DD
Thurs 5th - UD
Fri 6th - UD
Sat 7th - UD
Sun 8th - UD
Mon 9th - MD
Tues 10th - DD
Weds 11th - MD
Thurs 12th - MD
Fri 13th - UD
Sat 14th - DD

As you can see I have to really get back into the swing of it, just a bit lol!

But here's how today went :D

SAT: DD (457)

Water: 3 litres

Br: Cup of tea 5
Sn: Biscuits 100
Cup of tea 5
Can diet coke 1
Din: Chicken stir fry 260
Muller light 86

You didn't give up, that's the important thing. Every month , every day will be different. Some good, some bad, we can't control what will happen to change our routines. We do the best we can, and get back on the horse when we fall off. We are only human and we always try to forth our best efforts. So good for you, you're back on track. Don't beat yourself up.:clap:

You still had 30% DDs and that is a darn sight better than 100% UDs! Keep the faith girl, it's been hard emotionally lately for you by the sounds of it and I guess we are just not the type who experience weight falling off us when we are anxious and stressed. So give yourself a break, a new week is beginning.

You still had 30% DDs and that is a darn sight better than 100% UDs! Keep the faith girl, it's been hard emotionally lately for you by the sounds of it and I guess we are just not the type who experience weight falling off us when we are anxious and stressed. So give yourself a break, a new week is beginning.

Hear hear - cut yourself some slack girlie..

T
x

Thanks girlies!

Well yesterday I was going to have another dd, but got to lunchtime and I was starving, and hubby suggested bacon rolls, which tbh I don't usually have a thing for bacon, but sounded so good so had one! Although didn't have a major ud, couldn't decide what to have for dinner so had weetabix as that's what I fancied lol!!!

So dd today! Woken up with really hurting neck and shoulder, don't know why! It's not easing off so think stability ball class will be out tonight :cry: But not going if I'm sore!

Will report back later peeps!!

Ooh, it's not nice is it?!! I've had my neck go completely in the past a couple of times so I'm always really wary when it starts to hurt!

Some good advice there from Hoe and soozsb.
Def something in the water MF, I hurt my back (across the shoulder blades) running up the stairs today. Its like casulty on here today:sigh:

If it helps my weekend ended up as a total weekend of UDs too....oops:rolleyes:. Oh well DD today and hope it goes well :D

hey stirky

hope u r well hunny! sorry to hear you an hubby have had it a bit rough past few weeks! hope u sort t out!

Its really tough when you got lots of other stuff going off so good on ya for having the 30% ud that u did!

You cant change the past so work on the future! You can get back on it i know u can!

Hope ya neck is better soon!

love katie

ps i missed you! heheh

Awww, thanks guys! Missed you too Katie hehehe, missed everybody! Jelly hope your shoulders are feeling better soon, look at us load of invalids lol!

I'm still hurting so just had to phone gym and cancel my stability ball class :cry: Not good, I love doing that too, but not risking it, infact don't think I'd be able to manage it at all!!! Can hardly type lol!

DD going well :) So from Saturday I am back on track, yay!

Mon 16th Nov - DD

Well another good dd I'm pleased to say, so since sat I'm back on track yay!

Neck and shoulder still hurting, but had nice long bath so eased up a bit. Hubby is just about to give me a nice massage too :D

Here's how today went:
MON: DD (441) 100% yay!
Water: 4 litres
Br: Cup of tea 5
Morning: 2 x cups of tea 10
Afternoon: Apple 67
Din: Stir fry 310
Eve: Snack a jacks popcorn 48
Can diet coke 1

Catch up with you later peeps, bye for now :)

mawning stirky!

glad to hear you back on track! how was the massage? I can hnestly say in the 6 years me an my oh have been together he has never given me a massage! not even when i was pregnant! hehehe...oooh could feel a rant coming on there!

are we up today?

have a fab day!

love katie
xxx

Back