Stirky's JUDDD journey!

You ladies really should not be allowed electric appliances me thinks!

Fantastic about the size 10 jeans Striky - oh how wonderful that must feel. You said you were a size 18 last year like me not long ago. Perhaps I can follow your example and aim for 10s next year. You will be in them for Xmas no doubt! Wonderful!

Good morning, Sirkey,
Hope you have a great day.

You ladies really should not be allowed electric appliances me thinks!

Fantastic about the size 10 jeans Striky - oh how wonderful that must feel. You said you were a size 18 last year like me not long ago. Perhaps I can follow your example and aim for 10s next year. You will be in them for Xmas no doubt! Wonderful!

Thanks Hoe, yes sure you can aim for the size 10's too. I was quite impressed that I didn't actually ahve that much to go before they will fit, last year I doubt I would've been able to get them past my knees lol!!! :p:p:p

Hi BrightAngel, yes good day thanks, hope your's is going well :D

MOn 30th Nov - DD

Well great day today, just about to leave for my stability ball class :D So here's how today has gone, haven't drank all that water yet but know I will before the evening is out :)

MON: DD (434)

Exercise: Morning - 20min swim, 20 lengths and jacuzzi after!
Evening - 1hr stability ball class

Water: 4 litres

Br: Cup of tea 5
Lun: 2 x clementines 50
Apple 67
Sn: Cup of tea 5
Oranage and sultana slice 57
Din: Pasta 250

Wow where the FF and DC? lol

I know! I did think about havign some last night when I got back from gym, but didn't!

Doing another dd today, I've officially gone mad! Yes I know, I am already!!!

You are being very saintly! It must be this thrust towards Christmas. Something I forgot is all the Pre-Christmas get togethers with food, drinks etc. and it's really annoying - they are getting in the way of my JUDDDing LOL! - how mad is that?

Lol, I don't have a very good social life so I'm safe! No Christmas parties for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tues 1st Dec - DD

Wow, I can't believe it's December already!!! Had another DD again as wanted to swing days around. All gone well apart from being absoloutely bloomin freezing earlier today, but my cup a soup helped! Was going to have a can of WW tom soup, but tbh couldn't be bothered putting it in the microwave, how lazy is that??? LOL! So found the cup a soups inthe cupboard! Gonna have to try and find these 10cal ones everybody else is going on about, they sound good!

My dear friend popped out this morning with her spare tumble dryer for me, how nice is that?! Bless her!

So here's how today went:

TUES: Dediced to go for a DD again! (435)

Water: 3 litres

Orange and sultana slice 56
2pm: Chicken cup a soup 102
Crispbread 29
Din: Small homemade fruit scone with ex low spread 150 (prob bit less but about that!)
Cup of tea 5
Eve: French Fries 82 (yes they are back!)
Diet Coke 1

hey hun! ive been sooooooooooo busy this past few days1 sorry not been around! hehe

you sound well back on track im sooo pleased for ya

Wow, I can't believe it's December already!!! Had another DD again as wanted to swing days around. All gone well apart from being absoloutely bloomin freezing earlier today, but my cup a soup helped! Was going to have a can of WW tom soup, but tbh couldn't be bothered putting it in the microwave, how lazy is that??? LOL! So found the cup a soups inthe cupboard! Gonna have to try and find these 10cal ones everybody else is going on about, they sound good!

My dear friend popped out this morning with her spare tumble dryer for me, how nice is that?! Bless her!

So here's how today went:

TUES: Dediced to go for a DD again! (435)

Water: 3 litres

Orange and sultana slice 56
2pm: Chicken cup a soup 102
Crispbread 29
Din: Small homemade fruit scone with ex low spread 150 (prob bit less but about that!)
Cup of tea 5
Eve: French Fries 82 (yes they are back!)
Diet Coke 1

I cant find those 10 cals either went to Asda and tesco and not there, Where r they??

Well I am back on a DD and I am starving already, had a piece of fish last night for dinner with a bread and butter and then early night. Daughter had her Christingle last night until 7.00 so late eating as well. so hence this morning sooooo hungry.... gonna get a cup of tea to stave off the hunger pangs.

Quick question does the tea/coffee and diet coke count in fluid intake??????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Thanks

I cant find those 10 cals either went to Asda and tesco and not there, Where r they??

Thanks

i do believe they r morrisons own im sure i read it in a thread on here some where. will have a look for ya an report back1

xxx

Hello peeps! Well today's dd turned into an ud, whoops! Went to see my friend and he had choccy that we bought last week and still hadn't eaten, well he'd started it so I had to have some else I'd never have got any! God I'm so easily influenced! So off he went to the gym and I went and bought a pasty??? How did that work! Oh naughty Stirky! Haven't had any dinner tho, and did only have two bits of choccy so not too bad, yet lol!

Meant to be going out with hubby tomorrow eve, don't know what we have planned yet maybe even stay in. So will see if a dd for tomorrow is poss or maybe it'll be a md, if not a dd tomorrow def on Saturday!

Hope everybody else is having a great day x

Is it the same friend with the black tree? Did he get one? Yes this eating plan is so flexible we can just swap things around no dramas. The bloke I had the Indian with has now said he is going to give JUDDD a go till Xmas... then he text me he was eating a sausage roll! Slowly we'll convert 'em all!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Is it the same friend with the black tree? Did he get one? Yes this eating plan is so flexible we can just swap things around no dramas. The bloke I had the Indian with has now said he is going to give JUDDD a go till Xmas... then he text me he was eating a sausage roll! Slowly we'll convert 'em all!

Hahaha yes Hoe the one and the same! Bad influence on me lol! No tree yet, hopefully next week!

Back