Stomach Bug

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by xx Cathy xx, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya guys, not been on here in a few days but feels like ages! Had a couple of days out with my hubby for his birthday but then I went and caught that awful stomach bug thats been going round so my refeed weeks gone to pot completely. I think I've eaten about one days worth of food over the past 4 days and all I've managed is a bit of toast as I can't bear the thought of eating anything really. Last time I had this around a year ago my doc said I didn't have to eat if I didn't want to but drink flat full fat coca cola as its got all the chemicals I need etc so been doing that.

Anyhows when I'm back fighting fit do you reckon I should start refeed from day one again or just do what feels right until I'm back to normal?

On the plus side I've dropped 4lbs in past 3 days lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.