stomach bug =(

owlgoose

Hey guys

I had a terrible tummy bug yesterday so didn't really eat much - mall piece of cheese and a bag of crisps and the only thing i seemed to be able to keep down was lucozade - so had about 30 syns but not much else - do you think i'll have scuppered my progress?

Have you been hob mobbing with he queen???

Had a giggle as I read this (sorry!!) as I just listed to the news and it made a big thing of the queen suffering from a stomach bug!! (She is 86 i suppose!)
As for your question just sip water a till your stomach is settled then just get back on plan forget the lucozade it's been and gone and just remember you had nothing else so that was your daily allowance ( I know not technically SW but hei Ho part of life!)
Hope your better soon

Have you been hob mobbing with he queen???

Had a giggle as I read this (sorry!!) as I just listed to the news and it made a big thing of the queen suffering from a stomach bug!! (She is 86 i suppose!)
As for your question just sip water a till your stomach is settled then just get back on plan forget the lucozade it's been and gone and just remember you had nothing else so that was your daily allowance ( I know not technically SW but hei Ho part of life!)
Hope your better soon

I agree, forget the syns at the moment, just get better then back on plan, if you don't have your syns everyday (sometimes I have 10 maybe 15 or even 2 a day) over the week you will probabley even out and you be fine!!
Hope you are better soon p.s keep it to yourself i dont want it :)) X

Thanks guys. I average about 5-10 a day so hopefully it will just even out. Feeling much better now, was one of those beastly 24 hours things - tummy looked pretty flat once it was totally empty though!

Back