stomach exercise

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
I currently do Davina Power of Three- but it is getting too easy. I do a lot of walking anyways, but need to do extra work on the abdominal area - have you got any suggestions on exercise that has made a difference?

There is a really good exercise that I know, but it's going to be a challenge to explain.
Lay straight on the floor facing the ceiling, then have someone stand up and put their feet on each side of your ear. Lay your legs straight and then lift them up slowly together. Have the partner push your legs back down lightly and you need to control them from hitting the floor. It is a great exercise to add to your routine and you will feel a difference.
Can probably be done without a partner as well, but it gives more of an resistance.

I would also recommend Body Pump (a class at many leisure centres nowadays). I did it for a while until I couldn't get to the class anymore and I loved it. It is a tough class (but not aerobic), that works all of the muscle groups using weights (starting with low weights though). My very flabby stomach started to shrink after 4 goes and my bingo wings were shrinking, my arms and shoulders were becoming more defined. I can't wait to be able to go again (the class now clashes with my WI pffftt).

Back