stomach noise

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Oh my lord my stomach wont shut up its not even hunger noises I tink its digestion but surely it cant be that hard to digest the shakes.

hahaha- mine toooo!

my family have all been tucking into stew and mine was grumbling and rumbling. I wasn't hungry actually...BUT I figured that the sight and smell of food got my stomach preparing itself for grub. I felt so guilty to disappoint it!!

xx

oh i had that in my first week it wasn't hunger i think it was gurgling just to tell me theres no food in here feed me but i didn't :)

debz x

My stomach was soooooooo loud in the library the other day that the woman next to me and fished around in her bag and then offered me a kit kat - she she said thought I needed it more than she did!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah, thats so funny stetson i have just burst out laughing , I can just imagine it!

xxxxx

hahaha! so funny! its really annoying coz its moving up my stomach and getting so loud and i already have the people in work trying to force feed me when they hear that there even worse. Anyone getting what feels like side rib pain like you have been holding in your stomach for a week hahaha! i amn't doing that but it sure feels like it

lol, I swear the grumble noises is the stomach shrinking!! Even worse do a sit up with all the water in you - 'sloshhhh'! :D

I talk back to mine at night sometimes its the only one that listens to me in this house.

awww LOL

Tummy noise equals skinny! That said I'm dreading when my classes start -I've already geared myself up to just say 'look people, I'm on a crazy diet, you just gotta ignore it for a few more weeks!'

Oh I thought it was only me going through this noisy stomach! My oh made a bacon butty and my stomach was going absolutely crazy, i was so tempted to have a bit to shut it up, but i looked at all the grease falling off it and thought i'd have some water instead, did the trick, it stopped grumbling!!

Back