Stomach pains

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Since eating last week and having REALLy bad stomach cramps for 2 days after, im still getting them on a daily basis. They seem to be like hunger pangs so i'll drink some water but i then feel uncomfortable and i can only drink a little. Does anyone know what it might be? and why its happening after i ate last week?

It might be nothing to do with eating. I cant imagine youd be suffering all this time with what you ate. You might have some kind of bug, its too easy when youre on this to blame it for anything that you feel wrong.

its just exactly the same pains as i had the day i ate. I'll just hope they go away soon.

i had salmon, carrots and 3 chips. This was on friday.

ok thanks. They just are pretty painful and annoying!! i'll give it a week and if they're still not gone i'll go to my gp.

Hope you're feeling better soon, doesn't sound like fun! x

yeah iv been to the loo, we'll see how it goes!

pizzle84 said:
yeah iv been to the loo, we'll see how it goes!

I'm the same, last few days I've been feeling sicky and tummy has been swollen and rumbly, but I think I have caught a bit of a bug, so I'm going to persevere for the next few days. Have u tried drinking peppermint tea?

peppermint tea no thank you!! lol its strange because it hurts, almost like my stomach is stretching too much, then i'll drink some water and it'll hurt again. Maybe my stomach has shrunk so much that even water fills it up too much!! if that was true it'll definatly help me when im eating food again!!

They say a change in diet can sometimes set of IBS, I agree, go see the doctor as soon as possible.

yep im definately going to the docs now its been a week.

he put me on lipotrim so he better not blame it lol

Back