stomache bug

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Is there a stomache bug going round i am rancid this weekend but not sure if it's from a dodgy chicken kebab or if there is some nasty stomache germ flying around, i haven been sick just awful stomache pain etc and nausea started yesterday morning and its as bad as ever i thjought it was hangover at first but surely it wouldn have lasted this long.

awwww, lot of ppl i know seem to be suffering lately, i woke up with a sore throat, hope its not the start of something more. to be fair tho, that dodgy chicken kebab probably didnt help ya tho lol

It's your punishment for eating a kebab! What about our hotpants challenge Missy?!?! ;)

Heh think of the Weigh Day weight loss :p
It's awful, but that's exactly what I thought!!!

I know you must feel rotten at the moment, mate, but every cloud............

xxx

i lost three whick is quite good for me it turned into tonsillitous so i have been awful all week binged slightly on weigh in day treated myself to some ice cream and didnt regret it one bit lol just being good now though. and as for the hot pants challenge its coming along nicely.hehe i might buy some spangly ones lmao

How are you feeling now Huni??? There is a stomach bug making the rounds, but chicken kebab???? tut tut! Lol.

Hope you are on the mend...and stay away from dodgy things that will make you gain weight!

Back