stoopid me!

chubbyemma

Silver Member
well yesterday was my birthday and i was stoopid and ate everything in sight, i dont know what happended i ate and ate even when i was full. :mad:

this morning girls im so suffering, bad enough i feel guilty but i feel unwell!!

im bloated , i feel like i want to be sick my tummy is churning. i keep pumping ( sorry if thats to my info) and burping like im about to explode.

i have to do a late shift at work and i dont know how im going to manage.

im drinking water as much as i can, any tips would be great because my tummy is really not well.

greasy awful crap i put done my neck was NOT worth this unwell

sorry girls just wanted to rant

Happy Belated Bday and sorry you are suffering the consequences from a bad night. It's funny how our body gets so used to eating a certain way that when we eat the unhealthy food we end up feeling like crap. Hope you get better soon. In the meantime you may want to try some camomile or maybe even some green tea to help with your stomach?

Thanks Meli

i will get somegreen tea on the way to work, keep meaning to get some.

oh the perils of overeating;)

Peppermint tea and something that gets rid of trapped wind works for me :) Feeling bloated or having trapped wind is so awful, I really feel for you.
Happy birthday btw :)

awww, poor you :( to put a positive spin on things, you probably won't make the same mistake again! Think of it as a good thing that your body enjoys healthy foods.

Happy belated birthday btw, I hope you had a good night otherwise

Thanks girls.

tummy a lot better now, when i sat down for my salmon salad today, i said to my partner " thank god im eating normal again"

relised thats how i see slimming world now..not as a diet but as normal healthy eating.
:D

I had a big meal out tonight (definitely, 100% off plan ;) ) and I know I will be suffering with a food hangover tomorrow :p Drinking lots of water and will be taking a second Deflatine before bed I think!

Definitely with you on SW being 'normal' eating! I always feel so much better eating SW friendly meals, even after just one meal off plan :D

Glad to hear you're feeling muchly better.xx

Back