stopped being hungry

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Hi - started SS+ this week. Hungry, headache and bit off balance until yesterday evening. Got up today, no headache, feeling much brighter and not felt hungry. Is this usual. The difference between yesterday and today is huge.

What were your experiences starting out?:confused:

Its great when that happens isn't it?? I feel so full of energy its unbelievable!!
Not sluggish or lathargic and I was even quite happy to stand and do my ironing tonight!!!! Thats not me!!!

Hi Tracey
My first week was tough - I have done VCLD's before and I am usually hungry up until day 8.
Well done on getting to the stage of feeling comfortable.

iv just finished day 2, i hope it happens soon, i feel asthough i can carry on for a few days but right this second the thought of weeks doesnt seem possible.

Is this going to pass? also, its not so much that i feel hungry its more my mind if that makes sence?

and what doesnt help is having to cook my son yummy dinners and making him yummy lunches, which obviously i cant stop, instead im trying to put things in his dinner i dont like, so my son should expect alot of cheese, peas, colliflower (no idea how to spell it!)

AND water, tryin to drink it all is a mission, i am getting there tho, 3 litres today im quite impressed, i have never been to the tiolet so many times in one day!! il lose weight just going backwards and forwards i think!

Good luck to you all!! xx

iv just finished day 2, i hope it happens soon, i feel asthough i can carry on for a few days but right this second the thought of weeks doesnt seem possible.

Is this going to pass? also, its not so much that i feel hungry its more my mind if that makes sence?

and what doesnt help is having to cook my son yummy dinners and making him yummy lunches, which obviously i cant stop, instead im trying to put things in his dinner i dont like, so my son should expect alot of cheese, peas, colliflower (no idea how to spell it!)

AND water, tryin to drink it all is a mission, i am getting there tho, 3 litres today im quite impressed, i have never been to the tiolet so many times in one day!! il lose weight just going backwards and forwards i think!

Good luck to you all!! xx

Yes....this WILL all pass, I promise, so hang in there!! :D

The toilet trips will calm down soon as well and very soon you should hopefully get an energy spurt and physical feelings of hunger will reduce significantly hun.

You're doing great as the head hunger bit is usually a battle at some point and you ARE winning!!...xxxx

Hi Isis - keep with it, it does get better. I feel really good today - never envisaged not feeling hungry, but I dont. I have found that saving half a choc and mint shake helps. I make it up with hot water at about 8.30 or 9.00pm and it definitely banishes feeling hungry before bedtime. The water drinking gets easier, I have mine in smaller glasses so it doesn't feel like a trial. The thing I miss most is my wrigleys chew gum, which I have out of habit when I drive. Keep me posted on how you feel.

Hi Tracey
My first week was tough - I have done VCLD's before and I am usually hungry up until day 8.
Well done on getting to the stage of feeling comfortable.

Thanks - I'm amazed something happened for me quickly - I am so used to being at the back of the queue!!

Back