stopped losing

PeterUK

Stopped Losing Weight...?
Hello,

I eat the same meals day as I don't get bored of food and it is easy to keep track of the monthly cost and food does not get wasted. I have taken care of the nutrition and cycle for 1 hour a day at an average of 12/mph. I am 5' 10" 22 year old male.

diet contains...
2000kcal
65g Total Fat, 10.5g saturated, 0g trans far, 0g cholesterol.
(I took that RDA max recommended bad fats from the total Fat RDA)

So I lost 2 stone & 1/4 of a pound in 31 days. I have completely stopped losing weight after that, and it has been about a week..

I would understand the weight loss slowing down, but it has completely stopped going down, after just under 7 pounds a week.

Thank you for your answers.

First of all congratulations on your loss to date. You're doing brilliantly. I wouldn't worry about your weight just yet. Weight loss does slow down after the first couple of weeks and the rate you've been losing at is not sustainable over the long term. It's only been a week since you noticed this so it's far too early to say whether you've hit a plateau. I weigh in once a week and only regsister a loss in the last couple of days of my week. Give it a bit longer and I bet you'll still see a loss but it is realistic to be prepared to see things slow down. Good luck!

wow nice...yeah like person above, thats alot of weight loss in short amount of time.

maybe your body is just making some adjustments.

if you carry on not loosing, then you might wanna look at exercise and weight training. muscle building is a fantastic way to increase your fat loss and increase your metabolism.

Back