Stopped smoking now to loose some weight

brads27

After giving up smoking i have piled on the weight,so now it is time to lose some weight.:sigh:

I just took the dog for a walk and i could smell bacon,it made me feel very hungry,so i had tea and toast.I promised myself when i have lost 2 stone i would treat myself to a big bar of chocolate,i will be having that at the weekend,this is what i did when i gave up smoking,only i bought a nice watch when i had stopped for a month,i have set myself targets and each time i achieve one i will treat myself,the next target is to lose another stone then i will have fish,chips and peas from the chip shop.

good luck and well done for quitting smoking, it shows you have willpower, so now onto losing weight, i am sure you will be successful there too!

Setting goals is the way to do it..i reward myself with non food treats though, as I am scared I wouldn't stop at ONE treat! ;)

Keeping active in the evenings, helps me with hunger pangs..even a nice long bubble bath or an early night kills the pangs for me too :)

Keep posting, you'll get lots of support on here!

good luck and well done for quitting smoking, it shows you have willpower, so now onto losing weight, i am sure you will be successful there too!

Setting goals is the way to do it..i reward myself with non food treats though, as I am scared I wouldn't stop at ONE treat! ;)

Keeping active in the evenings, helps me with hunger pangs..even a nice long bubble bath or an early night kills the pangs for me too :)

Keep posting, you'll get lots of support on here!

This is the first diet i have ever done,i am busy every night Monday to Friday i work nights.I have stopped smoking for two and a half years now,looking at your stats you are doing very well i hope i can match you.I think i would be quiet happy if i was 17 stone,if i do get to this weight i may try to loose another stone,will see how i do.

Well done on quitting smoking!!! Something i need to do too

Sounds like you've already lost a lot of weight too, wish you all the best
x

thanks for that, shall check it out :)

eta - don't suppose you have a link do you? google brings up loads of links, can't tell which you mean
tvm :)

Back