• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stopped Working?!

S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya All,

I've just joined! :)

I've been using Xenical for nearly 7 months now.
I started at 27st 4lbs and I am now currently 21st 3lbs :) :)

My doctor wants me to continue using Xenical, But for me it doesn't seem to have any "effect" anymore now, No matter what I eat :confused:

Does anyone know if the effects (good and bad) of Xenical wear off after you've taken it for so long??

Thanks!!

James

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
S: 19st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st2lb(26.37%)
The only person i know is Punkii that has been taking it from Feb last year. Talking to her she seems to be doing great still on it. Sorry i couldnt be of more help i havn't been on them for more than 7months :)

S: 20st11lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 10st4lb(49.48%)
I took it for about a year the last time I was on it, and I still had the same effects (good and bad) at the end as I had in the beginning.
Obviously, weight loss does slow down as you lose weight (on any diet), but it might just be that you're in a bit of a rut with the food you're eating.
I'm not saying that you're eating the wrong things, just that you might need to shake things up a bit to give your body a kick-start, and get you interested again.
Just an idea?
You've done fantastically so far though! You might have just hit a minor plateau, and things might kick in again soon!

S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Guys.. I plod along with them for the time being :)

James